011

evie pushed her way through the people at the dance, and the people that were in the bathroom until she found an open stall

she locked the door, putting down the toilet seat and sitting down on it with a huff.

part of her felt so stupid for feeling so stressed and bored without ashtray. she hasn't realized she actually enjoyed having him by her side all the time, until he wasn't.

she thought she was going to enjoy the winter formal, with her friends, or alone. evie was always one to make something fun, if it wasn't on its own. but with ashtray circling in her mind, she wasn't having fun.

she unlocked her phone, going to ashtrays contact.

ashtray

evie
hi wyd

she sat her phone on her lap, putting her head back as she bit her lip. ashtray didn't usually respond fast, she was expecting to have to wait for a few.

but surprisingly, her phone went off.

ashtray

evie
hi wyd

ashtray
shouldn't you be dancin or somethin rn

evie
yeah well
i'm not having fun
you should've came with me 😒

ashtray stared at her message, swiping out of it as he shook his head. he didn't understand why she would want him to go to a school dance with her.

for one, he didn't even go to that school.

for two, he didn't do dances.

he pressed on instagram, and seen that evie had posted on her story.

he clicked it, seeing a picture of her in a mirror. he licked his lips, staring at the picture for a few seconds before sighing and swiping out of it.

he was annoyed that evie had basically consumed his mind.

ashtray thought for a few seconds, groaning before getting up.

evie stared at her phone, waiting for a message back. she was disappointed when he didn't reply, but she rolled her eyes and stood up.

she walked out of the bathroom, and to the table where her friends sat.

"i feel like love is super dark and no one ever talks about it." cassie spoke.