Chapter 3

Andy finds me in the Skincare aisle. And yes I need moisturizer ok?

"Sorry bout that." He says in a very cocky tone.

"I'm glad you consider me a friend." I say with a cocky attitude.

"Wha-oh um...y-yeah..."

"I didn't know you thought I was pretty too." I laugh. His cheeks start to grow red aww that's cute he has feelings.

"...your not ugly..."

"Aww you have feelings." I laugh.

"L-let's just get your stuff then leave!" He says sternly and puts on his manly face again. I should call it a mask but I still haven't really figured him out all that yet. I say okay and get the rest of my things then we leave the store. We both get into the car he still opens my door for me which was actually very kind of him.

"Finally we can go home." He says.

"Not yet I still have to apply to these four places!" I take a sheet out with information on job offerings.

"Four?" He whines.

"Three?" I ask.

Andy sighs very loudly. "Deal."

So the three places I'm going to is Starbucks, hot topic, and sephora. All in the mall so it's gonna be easier than traveling all over town.

We finally arrive, Andy decides To go in with me again. I'm honestly hoping I get the job from hot topic because not only it's an awesome store everything there is overpriced so my paycheck won't be that bad.

We go in order; Starbucks, Hot topic, and Sephora. They all gave me forms to fill out and I filled them but Andy kept complaining the whole time I swear I feel like a mother and him my child. After we were done Andy was a little too excited about leaving saying shit like 'yay we can go home!' Or 'that took a century' ugh sometimes I wanna yell at him or worse slap the little shit.

*********

We came home at 5 and all the boys were on the couch watching MTV.

"We're did you guys go?" Ashley asks us.

"I didn't have a car, Andy did, do the math."

"Blah." Ashley says. I chuckle to myself.

Most the errands I had were food. "Guys!" They looked at me the same time. "Don't touch my food it has a a pink happy face sticker. Yeah that's mine!"

"You act like we're roommates." Andy says.

"We all kinda are." I said. "My food..."

"Okay okay." All the boys say.

"Thank you." I hummed

ANDY P.O.V

"So how's your girlfriend." I ask Ashley as I search the fridge. I see Jessie's food she got girly good if that's even a thing.

"I have a quick quetion." Ashley says out of the blue.

"Shoot."

"Did anything happen with jess?" He asks.

"We just went to the store that's all and the mall because she thinks she needs a job."

"Oh well thanks for taking her."

"No problem."

Why does everyone think something is up now? I don't need anymore girls in my life or love for that matter...but I can't help feelings...

JESSIE P.O.V

A couple days later I got the job for Hot topic so I was super happy I start today and my uniform is just supposed to be punky stuff. I start with a pair of black shorts because it is hot outside and white top with a ball skull kimono plus a pair of black combat boots that have spikes on them. I did my makeup nicely black eye makeup which popped my eyes and I had put on red lipstick on because my skin was fairly pale so it looked ok. I head downstairs because Andy is supposed to drive me there and pick me up.

"Ready?" I hear Andy ask.

"Yup!"

" are you sure your not trying to hard with the lipstick?" He laughs.

"Shut up! I think it looks good." I look at in the door mirror.

"Let's just go no one cares about your lipstick Jessie!"

"Ugh fine!" So rude won't even let me check my lipstick. We get in the car and for a while we are just stay silent. I feel like was angry with me. Just a minute ago he seems fine I swear he's bipolar!

"You ok?" I ask.

"I feel like your chauffeur." He complains.

"I asked you said yes."

"Whatever." He sighs.

"I should get you a hat. Mr. chauffeur." I say.

"No!" He chuckles. That's the first time I've ever seen Andy smile. He should smile more often. He stops the car and drops me off I thank him and say bye.

*********

Work ends and I finally get to go home. Little does Andy know I got him something. He gets here just on time wow he is a great chauffeur. He rolls up the window and says,

"Let's go home."

"Wait I got you something!" I smile.

"What?" He looks surprised.

"Close your eyes." He closes them but I see one eye trying to open. "Close!" He closes it I swear he's a little boy. I take it out and place it on his head where it should be.

"Oh my fuck. Is it?"

"Yup!" It was a chauffeur hat that I got him at Spencer's. He laughs.

"Can't believe you actually got this." He smiles and laughs. I take the backseat.

"Now Mr. Chauffeur take me home!"

"Yes mam." I can see his smile in the mirror. Halfway a home then out tire goes out...