Chapter 28

Andy P.O.V

I fell asleep in Jess's bed like usual. I kinda led her on but I wasn't going to do dirty stuff to her while the boys were on the bus too. I feel like that's totally uncalled for. Thank god we have a weekend off, I am so relieved and thankful for that. I woke up at 9 a.m and it felt so satisfying to sleep in for a change. Jess was still fast asleep. She was so cute when she was sleeping. Rose colored cheeks, hair in her face, and a peaceful look on her face.

I sat up. Her eyelids fluttered open revealing sleepy dark eyes. She grumbled my name.

"Mornings sunshine." I said saravstically. She smiled.

"Morning fuckface." She smiled.

"Love you too."

She laughed. She sat up by my side. Her cheeks grew back to her pale color.

"So what's the plan for today?" She asks me.

"I'm not sure but we will figure it out."

"Alright, maybe we can go get some coffee?"

"Good idea."

We both get out of bed. I change clothes and so does she. The boys were still asleep. We were both ready to leave I told them we were going to a nearby cafe and one of the boys just groaned. Alright then.

We both walked to the cafe. I wasn't sure what it was called but I know Jess knows. My hand was besides her so
I reached out and grabbed it. Her hands were warm and soft, which was comforting.

"I'm glad we don't have to get up at the crack of dawn." She smiles at me. I nod. Her hair was in a messy bun also you could see her dark boots peek out of her scalp. I don't even know her natural hair color.

"Hey Jess?" She looks up at me. "What's your natural hair color?"

"Oh it's brown, just like me mums." She grins. I squeeze her hand.

We soon make it too the cafe. Which wasn't really cafe it was just a little Denny's. We ate breakfast and damn wasn't it good.

After that we walked back to the bus. Talking casually until we reached the bus. The boys were outside the bus all dressed.

"Hey guys." I said as we slowly approached them. And yes we were still holding hands. They talked to me about what was going and I explained everything, they weren't mad so that's good.

"Hey lovebirds." Ashley smirked. Jess just looked embarassed which was super cute.

"What are you guys doing?" I change the subject. Jess squeezes my hand and smiles.

"Not sure maybe site seeing? What about you guys?"

"I'm not too sure." I say.

"Well whatever it is have fun." Ashley smiles at Jess, and she kindly smiles back. My phone vibrates in my back pocket then I pull it out. It was a message from Ashley.

Take care of her for me today :)

I look up then nod and smile. He winks at me. Jess just stands there with a baffled look on her face.

"Come on babe let's have some fun." I nudge her.

The rest of day we didn't do a lot. We just walked to parks or did a little sit seeing, nothing too big. Just have some fun.

Small and boring chapter I am so sorry.......