Chapter 31

Andy P.O.V

Me and Jess decide to get a taxi. It took a whole because in New York you can actually whistle for one. I was also very worried about her, she seemed really sick and uncomfortable. Let's hope she feels better. I wonder why she's feeling so sick all of the sudden...

The taxi driver was a middle aged man with a giant beer gut and an ascent that probably came from queens. Also the car smelt dirty as fuck. Jess was staring out the window.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She looks at me and smiles.

"How many times are you gonna ask me that?" She holds my hand.

"Sorry I just don't want you to vomit in the car or anything." I chuckle.

"Don't worry I won't." She rolls her eyes. She let's go of my hands and I frown. I give her a sad puppy dog face. She chuckles and pecks me on the lips. I just accept it.

The whole ride their she was quiet and staring out the window. It looked as if it was going to rain. Dark clouds were rolling in, covering the light sky and the sun. I frown. It's supposed to be summer!

We eventually arrive at the hotel.

"Okay that will be $28." Says the driver. I hand him the money, then we both get out of the car. Jess seemed fatigue and drowsy. I was concerned, I wonder what's so wrong with her? Why does she feel like puking all the sudden.

"I'll help." She says.

"No I'll get it, your not in good condition." She just frowns. I take both out bag which were heavy.

"Do you know what room we are in?" She asks.

"Ashley texted me that it was room 2478."

"Alright, let's go." 

We make our way into the hotel. The lady behind the desk ask if we need help. I ask her what room 2478. She surprisingly tells us without question.

Well we were settled in the hotel room and she was still feeling sick. So she decided to rest.

"What do you think is wrong?" I sigh.

"I dunno, make travel sickness?" CC suggest. Everyone agrees except Ashley.

Everyone else goes into the very small kitchen and starts to eat. Ashley just stands their, inspecting me head to toe. 

"What's going through your head?" I tilt my head.

"I have a theory, but are you up to hearing it?" 

"Of course." I cross my arms and lean in.

"Did you get my lil sis pregnant?" He says darkly while giving me the death glare. I slightly back up. Oh shit...

"N-no! I swear!" I say a little too loud.

"Let's take this in the hall."

Ashley and me leave the room. He doesn't start swinging and me or yelling at me. He stays completely calm. 

"It just a theory." He says.

"I'm pretty sure she isn't! She took the pill!" My voice was quite shaken. I wasn't ready to be a dad yet. I don't wanna be a dad at this time. Ugh!

"Ask her about it or I will."

Ashley leaves without another word. I was standing there dumbfounded and scared. The only symptom she has is puking all the time....fuck! I guess I'll go to her room.

I found myself in front of her hotel door. I was really nervouse, not of her but the answer she might give. I form a fist then knock on her crème colored door. After a couple seconds she opens it. She was wearing an over sized shirt and she had dark circles surrounding her dark eyes. I automatically felt guilty.

"Hi." I say.

"Hey what's up?" She opens the door to let me in.

"Um we need to talk."

She freezes and stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Did you really just start with 'we need to talk?' Are you breaking up with me?"

"N-no no I'm not."

"Then what's wrong?" She chuckles, obviously trying to lift up the tension.

"Are you- um...are you pregnant?"

"What?!"

"It's just a theory b-but do you think you are?" I ask. Her face turns more pale than it was.

"I forgot to tell you..."

My heart stops and I shake again. "Tell me what?!"

"I did take the pills...but Almost three days after..." She puts her palms in her face. She starts to sob. I pull her into my arms.

"Do we need to get you a test?" I ask while rubbing her back. She just nods. I kiss the top of her head.

Sorry I suck at updating XD