Chapter 10

//SO I FORGOT I HAD TO WRITE OOPS

ANDYS P.O.V

I woke up at 10 am damn wasn't I tired. Then everything hit me, I took Jess to the club, almost got into a fight, then kissed her...shit she must be weirded out. I just couldn't help it, she looked just so beautiful well when doesn't she? And I think I might have developed feelings for her. Shit, the last thing she needs is another guy in her life but maybe she wants move on. Let's hope she doesn't jump into our relationship going the next level.

I decided to get up and drag myself to the kitchen. CC, jake and Christian were sitting on the couch with mugs in tier hands. Ashley was getting coffee. We were just missing Jinxx.

"Someone slept in." Ashley said to me.

"Yeah...hey weres Jinxx?"

"At his girlfriends house." He says.

"Morning guys." I hear Jess say as she walks out of the room.

"Morning!" They all chirp except me. She smiles at them and me. Her hair was in a low ponytail and she looked natural but beautiful. Like always...

"Is everyone getting up late?" CC asks.

"You guys know I usually sleep in." She says while getting a cup of coffee. She seems a little too normal this morning or is it just me?...probably me.

Ashley finally joins the guys sitting in the couch leaving me alone with her.

"So...how did you sleep?" I ask awkwardly.

"Like a baby." She smiles. I could barely sleep I couldn't stop thinking about what I did and just about her. It kinda sucks.

"T-That's great." I stutter. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! "So..a-about yesterday-"

"Oh that?" She gets a little quiet. "It's fine, I get it you drank a lot." She dismissed me. Wait what? Does she think...that I was drunk or that I wouldn't kiss her unless I was drunk?

"But I wasn't drunk."

She raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure? I don't get why you- did you know.."

"I think- nevermind." I stop talking.

"No tell me." She demands. I give her a sympathetic look but she doesn't fall for it.

"Come on." I take her to the balcony. The view was nice it was the city.

"What is it?" She Asks.

"I think...I might like you..." I say shyly. I'm a fucking wimp.

"Oh..." Then stares at me.

"What?"

"Your face is redder than a tomato."

"Shut up." I sigh and she giggles. Aww... "So what do you think about this?" I ask. Well there's nothing to be scared of, I have never gotten rejected. It prob won't happen.

"No..." She sighs then stares into her cup. Did she just reject me? What?! How?!

"Wait? Did you just reject me??" I ask in awe. This has never happened before!

"No- I just said no." She sighs and continues staring into her cup, avoiding my reaction. I place my hands on her shoulders and spin her around so she's facing me. I finally get her full attention.

"What does that mean?"

"Andy-I Like you...but I don't wanna get into a relationship now." She sighs.

"So do I!" I say.

"Yeah but I was planning to take a break for a couple months."

Oh. Well that's not too bad but I don't think I want to be in a "relationship" now or put labels on ours. I'm just really shocked by that though, most girls want to immediately make me their boyfriend which can be really annoying.

"Andy?" Her words interrupt my deep thinking.

"Oh-yeah I get it." I nod. She says thanks and turns her back to me but I stop her from leaving. "But we can still have some fun." I smile at her.

"No-"

"Come on. We are just friends." I smirk and raise my brow. Then my hands hold her waist gently. She smiles. This will be fun!

//SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER