Chapter 50

I sit up in bed. My eyes were adjusting to the brightness that was shining through the blue drapes. The sheets were cold against my bare skin. I had just realized I had nothing under the sheet. My eyes scan the ground to find anything I could cover up in, I grabbed a black misfits shirt that I assume was andy's then slipped it over myself. Andy wasn't in my bed so I figure he was downstairs.

My legs were heavy but I forced them to walk. Downstairs Andy was in the kitchen in sweatpants. He looked so cute even with bed head.

"Hey babe." I smile. He looks up at me. His eyes bluer than ever.

"How did you sleep?" His hands wrap around my waist and kisses my forehead.

"Barely." I chuckle. He smirks. "What are you doing?" I ask. I'm not sure if he's cooking breakfast which he sucks at or just grabbing a glass of water.

"I'm not sure." He laughs. "I wanted to make you breakfast but I don't know how."

"Okay lemme help." I smile.

...

Andy, Ashley, Jake, Jinxx, and CC are all at home at once for the first Time in I don't know how long but it felt good.
We all sat down on the couch with beers in our hand. Chatting amongst one another. I say by andy his arms were wrapped around my shoulder. I smiled to myself. I've never been so happy in a long time.

The end