Chapter 38

Andy P.O.V

I can't believe she doesn't remember anything. My heart jumps into my throat. My feelings are jumbled in a giant mess and I can't feel anything but sadness...the doctors kicked us out. I hope they find out what's really wrong with her. I'm sure she didn't hit her head after everything, how the hell did she lose her memory though?! I guess we will figure out sooner or later..

Jess P.O.V

The doctors did some tests on me. It was weird. They didn't tell me anything why they even did it. Apparently I lost scraps of my memory. That explains why those guys hugged me earlier. They looked really sad when I didn't know them, I felt bad. They seem oddly familiar but I don't know man I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"How are you feeling?" The nurse asks.

"I'm okay." I smile.

"Good, so those boys really wanna see you...their your friends honey." She smiles nicely.

"I figured that."

"So can I let them in?" She nudges me. I smile and nod. I guess there's nothing wrong with sending them in. I guess this is a new start.

...

A couple minutes later all the guys enter. I was sitting up with crossed legs staring at each of them. The doctor came in behind them.

"So I haven't told anyone how your memory was lost." He sighs while clutching his clipboard. We all wait for his explanation. "Well Jessie's part of her brain has shut out all her memories. All because of recent trauma and the brain turned off some important information too. It's rare for this to occur, but is possible. Your memory may or may not come back." He then turns to the boys. "So boys I suggest you introduce yourselves and inform her about your roles you played in her life." He says then leaves.

"Okay I guess I'll go." A boy with long dark brown hair comes up, and he had high cheek bones. "I'm Ashley, and I've been your best friend since forever, you've been on warped tour with all of is for a while. We are a band."

The man with black hair that came to his shoulders came forward next, his tattoos caught my eyes, then again all them had tattoos. His blue eyes pierced me. He was so beautiful, why was I so attracted to him. I felt nothing but kindness towards him though. "I'm Andy, and our story is pretty simple. I met you through Ashley and we are a couple." He smiles shyly. Oh this is why I think he's so pretty or maybe because he's straight up gorgeous.

"Oh..." I let out. "What about you guys?" I point to the three men on the side.

"Well I'm CC, this is Jake, and Jinxx."

"So are you guys in the band too?" I ask.

"Yes! We are all friends." The one named Jake smiles. He seems nice.
They all seem nice.

"Well that's good. But what happened to me?" I ask. Andy comes over by my side. He kneels down so he's looking directly in my eyes. I get nervous.

"Well I would tell you but you it rid of that memory for a reason."

"B-but I wanna know."

He puts his hands on mine. "Jess we must let you process this new information first." My heart beats fast. I can feel the warmth of his hand on mine and it makes me nervous. I look down at his hand. I feel my face go red.

"Oh um sorry." He removes his hands.

"It's okay." I say. I try to his my blush. I can still feel the warmth of his hands on mine.

"So when I get out of here where do I go?" I ask

"We are going to take you home." Ashley answers. I look to Andy, he gives me a reassuring smile.

"When can I leave though. I don't wanna be here anymore."

"I know I know." They all say.

"We will ask okay?" Andy says. I nod and try to smile.

All the boys leave except Andy. They wanted me to have company. Andy makes me nervous, yes he is my boyfriend but...I don't remember.

"So...how long have we been together?" I ask him.

"Long story but I'm willing to explain." He smiles. "So it was when you moved in the house about two years ago. At first we didn't like each other then we got to know each other and we started going out. But we went on warped tour and we broke up...but a year later you came back so now we are together again."

"Sounds like we have history..." I look down at my hands.

"Yeah but that was actually the short version. I skipped the minor details."

"Oh...I'm sorry Andy..." I look down.

"Why?"

"I don't remember you. And I know that I should. I'm really sorry."

"Don't beat your self up about it." He says.

"Okay." I sigh.

"So how are you feeling?" He asks.

"Better now. I'm glad I know what's going on but it kinda sucks because I don't know anything. I feel bad too because you now have a girlfriend who doesn't even know you!" I sigh loudly.

He chuckles then takes my hands again. "Listen- is it okay if I hold you hands?" He asks. I nod. Andy clutches both my hands. I actually like it but I still get nervous.  "It's okay. Your memory might come back and if it doesn't well...we can make new memories, if you would want too."

"I just hope my memory comes back.." I sigh.

"It will." He smiles. My heart skips a beat. He must be my boyfriend, I get aloy of dumb feelings. "So Andy?" His attention turns back my way. "I know who I am I just forgot scraps of my life, maybe you guys will help me remember."

"Maybe." He smiles kindly.