Chapter 4

//MAY OR MAY NOT BE A LONG CHAPTER

"What was that?!" I ask. He pulls to the side of the road and gets out of the car quickly.

"The tire blew." He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration. I get out the car it's getting dark...great.

"What do we do?"

"Phone." He holds his hand out.

"It's kinda dead." I sigh.

"Kinda?"

"I didn't charge at night I'm sorry..." I sigh. Well I'm no use.

"We have no phone. It's getting dark and I can't just leave my car here!" He throws his hands up in the air. I hate when Andy is mad. "What do you suggest?" He looks at me.

"Um...should we just walk?" I ask.

"It would take forever and I can't leave this car here it's expensive plus it could get trashed!" He yells.

"You asked for my opinion! And you got it so stop yelling at me like it's my fault!"

"Should of said no..." He mumbles.

"Excuse me?"

"I should have said no to driving you. Then I wouldn't be in this mess!" He says. My chest starts to hurt, just a second ago he was laughing with me and now he's pissed at me.

"Fuck you!" I break. Andy's eyes widen in surprise. "Don't blame me cause your cars tire is a piece of shit. And why are the hell we supposed to do sleep in the car all night? God damn it Andy I'm trying! I'm really fucking trying!" Shit what did I just say? My chest hurts and I feel like breaking down and crying. I'm beyond stress trying to make Andy not hate me...I just...don't want him to hate me.

"I'm sorry...it's not your fault. I'm just being an asshole." He sighs and looks at me. He flash of regret is in his eyes.

"I don't even care about sleeping in the car."

"I just don't know how were gonna get home." He sighs. Me either. We could sleep in the at but their would be no room for me or him. Ugh if only we had a phone that's all we need.

"Might as well stay up all night then." I blurt out.

"Sounds like a dumb idea." He says I frown then he smiles. "Let's do it."

Andy takes my hand and stops by the side of the car. "Climb."

"I can't." I say. He gives me a really-Jessie look. "Not with these short legs." He sighs then picks me up by surprise and I climb onto the car. Andy is pretty strong. He climbs up and we both sit on the car and lie down.

"So what do people usually talk about while laying on a car looking at the sky?"

"Umm life."

"Okay. Tell me something."

"About?"

"You."

"Um..."

"Lemme help; where were you born?"

"I was born in Chicago at 6:11 pm 1992" I say. "How bout you?"

"Born in Ohio on December 26 1990."

"Oh your a older then me."

"You didn't know that?" I shake my head. "Got a weird one! Are your parents divorced or still married."

"They died."

"Fuck, I'm sorry I didn't know." He apologizes.

"It's all good in the hood." I put on a fake smile.

"Aye no faking smiles." He points at me. I apologize and smile for real. "Better." He taps my chin.

After a lot of talking we doze off and just stare at the sky. I've learned a lot about Andy to his favorite color, bad memories, and other silly things. I now know more than the fan girls. Ha! Without knowing I groan in pain because my neck is killing me from the car top.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"My neck is killing be to be honest." I sigh.

"Here." He wraps his arm around his shoulder, then my head rests on his chest. "Better?"

"Mhhm." I say. I can hear his heartbeat. It's racing, that's weird. "Your hearts racing." I yawn. I'm sorry tired.

"That's you." He says in a tired voice, ugh that's hot. My eyes start to get heavy and I eventually drift off to sleep.

*******

My eyes open up slowly to see the sun risen over the horizon, no cars in sight. I try to get up to find something holdin me down, then I realize Andy's arms were wrapped all over me. One arm wrapped around my shoulders, the second around my waist. I felt protective and comfortable. But we need to go home now before it gets really hot!

"Andy." I shake a little.

"Hmm." He mumbles pleasantly. I chuckle.

"Your a little close." I say. He opens his crystal eyes then they widen.

"Oh sorry!" He releases me.

"It's ok, you were pretty comfortable." I laugh. His cheeks turn red. "Better cover your blush."

"Shut it." We both get off the car and Andy helps me off even though I could've done it by myself. I think it's quite funny how he tells me to shut up but he helps me off the car like a gentleman. Heh.

"Okay so what's the plan?" I ask him. For a minute he looks around and checks the time on his watch.

"Okay we'll it's 5:28 so we need to leave before it turns 7 because that's when it gets hot out and cars starts appearing, plus I'm wearing black so let's go." Andy leads the way then I follow. After a couple minutes of walking my heels start to hurt because my foots. I groan.

"What's wrong?" He stops and sighs obnoxiously.

"My feet hurt." I groan again, but I keep walking. He sighs again then grabs me then throws me over his shoulder. "What are you!?-"

"Let's go princess."

"Ugh, we'll if your gonna carry me at least make it comfortable for the both of us?"

"How?"

"Piggyback duh." He gives me a confused look. "Put me down and I'll show you." He sets me down on my feet lightly. "Squat."

"What?"

"Squat!" He obeys and I get on his back and wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, Andy holds my legs and starts to walk.

"Comfy?" He asks, I nod and chuckle. After a while I accidentally fall asleep on Andy. Oops!

ANDY P.O.V

"Jess we are almost home!" I say. Instead of a reply I hear a quiet little snore. She's sleeping? Are you kidding me?! "Jess."

She mumbles "andy, stop...mm-Talkin..." I laugh. Cute.

Soon enough we finally get home to the Bvb house, which Ashley and Jinxx were there. They all came running up to my asking question and I told them to sush, Jessie was still sleeping she must've been tired. I take her to her room I set her down on her bed. She seems so peaceful and comfortable. I sit on her bed and for some reason...I want to kiss her...badly. I slowly lean in and kiss her forehead instead.

Ugh wimp.