Chapter 36

Andy p.o.v

We drive to Seth's old house. Memories flood into my head. I remember beating the shit outta him and Jess looking almost dead...chills run down my spine and I try to ignore my thoughts. I was really concerned about her, what if she was getting beat or tortured.

"We are almost there!" Ashley says, snapping me outta my dark thoughts. I sigh in releif.

"Good..."

"When we see him we will bet the shit outta him!" CC laughs. I force a laugh. In the most worst situation he can remain positive, that's amazing.

"So what's the plan?" I ask.

"I got one." Ashley says. His hands were gripping the steering wheel. "Okay Jinxx I need you to call the police and get them to the house if we don't come out in ten minutes time, Andy and Me will search the house,  and jake I want u too come with us but if anything happens leave the house and call 911 okay!?"

We all just nod and hum okay's.

We pulled up Onto his driveway. Time to get my girl back!

Jess P.O.V

It was hard to sleep that night. I was on the cold concrete floor, my back was also aching from the floor. I can't Believe this is actually real. Why me? Haven't I suffered enough. I started to sob. I'll be here forever....

...

I heard footsteps come down the hall.

"Oh Jess?" Seth purred

My heart stops, then I start to tremble with fear. His voice was scary and creepy. I'm not prepared. He was soon in my sight.

"I'm going to work today." He leans down, then he grabs my jaw forcefully. "So be a good kitty. Okay?" I nod. I start to tear up again, then he eventually leaves the house. Tears run down my face and I smear them off with the back of my hand. I'll try to wedge my way out, but every time I move my leg it stings. The chain had cut into my ankle and it's probably infected now. Great! Just fucking great!

"fuck." I sigh.

I look down at my legs. I was more pale than usual, my knees were scraped and I noticed bruises on my thighs...did he? No. I would've known...well I think...

Suddenly I hear the front door open. Chills run down my spine. Is he already home?! I lay down and pretend I'm asleep so he can't speak to me.

"Hello?!" I hear a familiar voice echo through the house. Is that...Ashley?!

"Hello..." I squeal. I lost my voice! And at this time! Really?!

"Jessie?!" I hear Ashley say my full name. I try to scream but nothing but tired sounding screeches come out. I begin to bang on the wall. It takes all my energy out but I gotta try.  Haven't eaten in two days.

"Jessie are you in here?!" I hear Andy's voice then my heart stops. I feel really emotion but I have to see him. I bang on the wall again. I hear footsteps come closer I try to talk but I can't.

Soon Andy and Ashley enter the room. I turn to them.

"Jess!" they both rush over to me. "Are you okay?! are you injured?!" They both shout.

I shake my head. "Did he hurt you?" I shake my head again. "Why aren't you talking?!" Andy says in distress.

I pat my throat with my hand and shake my head. "Lost your voice?" Ashley asks. I nod.

Andy grabs my face gently and looks me dead in the eye. "We will get you out of here! The police are on their way."

I nod. Feeling relieved and happy at the same time. I point to the chain around my ankle.

"It's locked?" Ashley asks me. I nod slightly. "Okay I'll find a something to break it, Andy you stay with her!"

Ashley run out of the room then Andy sits by me. He cradles me trying to comfort me.

"I'm sorry about this." He rocks me back in forth. I give him a confused look.

"About me getting pissed about Chris texting you. It was stupid. I'm sorry."

I smile and nuzzle up to him he kisses my head. 

"You'll get outta here trust me."