Chapter 5

I woke up at 4 pm. I was surprised and confused on what happened. I remember blurs like Andy taking me to my bed then he...kissed my forehead? No must have been a dream, yeah a dream. I rise from my pillow and yawn like a puppy. I'm still a little tired but I'll wake up. I decide to change into something more comfortable. I slip into a pair of grey sweat pants, and a bmth shirt that I cut et sleeves off of. So it's hella comfy. I go into the bathroom to check if my face was ok. It wasn't bad I had some makeup still on but too lazy.

I go downstairs to find no one home. Great I'm alone. I open up the fridge and take out strawberries and my almond milk cause it's kinda life. I put my strawberries into a bowl and eat up. I don't even bother with grabbing a cup I just drink from the carton. Some of the strawberries were kind of moldy so I pick carefully.

My phone beeps and I look down at it. I got a message from Seth...my ex. The message read;

You still have important stuff here I suggest you come get them. I'll leave you be when you do :)

I roll my eyes. I don't wanna go but he's right. I left two very important items at his house which was my moms necklace she gave me when I was about 6 and pictures of me and my family when I was younger. I need those...only thing I have of them is that.

I hear the door unlock and Andy appears in the doorway. His hair was spiked up, he was wearing a black plain shirt and had a pair of ripped jeans. All black everything like usual.

"Hey your awake." He points out.

"Really?!" I say sarcastically. He rolls his eyes.

"Um...here's the thing..." I start off. I need a ride and I need it now. Or he will throw it away without hesitation.

"What's up?" He raises and eyebrow.

"Well I need another ride."

He sighs. "No!"

"Please it will take one minute then I'm in and out-"

"Last time I gave you a ride we got stuck In the middle of the road."

"But it's Im-"

"Jess I said no. I swear all women want is something from a guy then they throw you away! I didn't think you were like that."

"But I'm not-Andy can I please just get a ride?"

"Jessie I said NO! For fucks sake don't be anymore of a nuisance than you already are!!" He shouts. My heart starts to hurt and I feel tears coming on. Tears roll down my face, Andy's eyes widen and his expression turns into regret. Before he could stop me I run to my room, I slam the door.

ANDYS P.O.V

What the fuck did I just say and do?! I'm such an asshole, ugh I can't just leave her to cry in her room. God I'm such a fucking prick, her expression turned into utter sadness then tears escaped her brown eyes. It made my Chest hurt. I knock on her door no answer...sigh.

"Jess..."

"You gonna hit me next?" She says quietly. I open her door he was sitting on her bed, her elbows on her knees and her face was puffy.

"I would never hurt you like that." I stand in the doorway. She gets up and faces me.

"What do you want then?" She crosses her arms. I look her in the eye she seemed really upset. I wrapped my arms around both her shoulder and pushed her against me in a hug that I usually don't give.

"I'm sorry...I'm such an asshole Jess. If you need anything I'll be here for you." I stroke her hair while she hugs me back.

"I'm sorry if I pushed you." She said while her face was buried in my chest.

"No, don't apologize I was just being a dick." I sigh. "Listen." I hold onto her shoulders and pull her back so I can see her. "Tomorrow. I'll take you wherever you need to go." She smiles kindly which reflects off of me.

"Really?" She asks. I nod, while he was still in my arms. Her hands were around my waist.

"Where are we going though?"

"I have to go to my exes house..."

"Why?" I raise my eyebrow. What's that about? I don't like it.

"I have to get my moms necklace and some old pictures?"

"Is it that important?" I ask.

She nods. "It's the only thing I have left of them."

Left of them? Could that mean- oh no. She must get them. "Ok we will get them. Tomorrow?"

"Deal!" She smiles brightly and hugs me, burying her face in my Chest again.

//TOO CUTE IT GETS BETTER HAHA