Chapter 16

STUPID SCHOOL HAS ME ANNOYED RN.

Andy P.O.V

Yesterday was great. I had a fun time and Jess looked stunning but she always does. Warped tour was in approximately three days so I had to pack a shit ton. I basically packed almost everything i owned, clothing wise. Plus other basic essentials, I'm gonna be touring in a bus with bvb and jess, not sure if she's my girlfriend or not...we said we didn't wanna be in a relationship but I'm reconsidering about that...

Jess P.O.V

I was freaking out about warped tour! It was just around the corner and I wasn't that excited to go. I have been to warped tour before and it's so sweaty and full of drunk people but good music. I jut don't wanna get sweaty and deal with rude people. Plus I think I've gotten attached to Andy...whatever then. I can't do anything about it but pull away. But I don't want to do that!

*three days later*

"Jess are you ready?!" I hear Ashley call behind my door.

"One sec, I just need more stuff." I brought almost all my stuff. Which is bad but still you can never have too much right? I came out to Andy and Ashley both eyeing me. Andy's eyes travel to my luggage.

"We're going to warped tour not moving."

"Just in case." I say. He sighs and takes my luggage.

"So what's the plan?" I ask.

"We have to take a bus so we are waiting right now." CC says.

"Why did you guys rush me then?!" I turn to Andy and Ashley. They both shrug and chuckle.

"I'm gonna go to my room and see if I forgot anything." I say. They both roll their eyes simultaneously. I go to my room to check for anything. Nope I'm pretty good. The bus eventually gets here and we pack up our luggage On the bus and the boys also grab their instruments. After 30 minutes we are ready to go. The bus was so nice, I was actually impressed. The outside design was hella obvious that it was bvb.

"Okay sleeping arrangements." Ashley announces. The boys all stop and turn their attention to Ashley. "Jess where do you wanna sleep?"

"Um-"

"With me of course." Andy puts his arms around my shoulder.

"You really think I would let you?" Ashley smiles. "Jessie?"

"oh I don't care." I say quietly. I don't want it to seem like I'm dominating the bus.

"Top or bottom?" Ashley asked again.

"Bottom."

"Bottom!" The boys laugh behind me. I roll my eyes, so childish. I giggle to myself.

Ashley takes care of the other boys beds. Andy still wanted to sleep in my bunk, he even asked him but I wouldn't let him because he would probably get no sleep. And that's not good for warped.

"So where's are first stop?" I ask.

"Arizona."

"Great." I say sarcastically.

"What is it?" Andy asks. I sit in the couch and he sits by me.

"You guys know how fucking hot it is there?!"

"Oh come on it's not that bad." CC says.

"Okay, how does 120 degrees sound?" I say. No one says anything. I guess I won this argument. I sigh loudly then set up my bunk. I put out my blue quilt which was super soft plus my four pillows. I like to sleep with a lot of pillows. Under my bed I had a set of small drawers and I put away most of my clothes. Some of the boys were already asleep. I hear some steps come my way before I put my earphones in. Andy opens the currents.

"Can I join?"

"Sure." I smile softly at him.

"How's everything so far?"

"Um pretty small." I chuckle and he smiles at me.

"It is, don't worry you'll get used to it." He takes my hands in his. My heart starts to beat faster and faster. His effect on me is unbelievable.

"Well I hope so." I sigh.

"Sucks for you though, you have to be in the heat." He laughs. I laugh too and playfully push him.

"Thanks a lot." I laugh. He laughs then lays down by my side. "Tired?" He grabs my arm and I fall by his side. I get comfortable while his arms wrap around me.

"This is better." He whispers.

"I agree." I say. I close my eyes then begin to drift off.

*******

I wake up with Andy shaking my arm. "Jess wake up." I squint my eyes open.

"What is it?" I ask.

"We are almost there."

"Where?"

"Arizona."

***********

I was not too happy about arriving in Arizona. It's so hot especially in the summer. I can't stand it but I guess have to deal with it for today. I had to get dressed for that day. I decided to wear shorts and a loose tank top that was black veil brides, I'm promoting them.

"Okay so what time do we have to set up the tent?" I ask.

"Okay so it's 6:00 we should go in a couple minutes." Ashley says.

We all help bring out the tents parts then put them together. It was really simple and easy. My job was to put merch on the table along with Nathan who was really nice about helping us. We would switch shifts every once in a while well that's what Ashley told us. After the merch was all set I already wanted to go back on the bus because of the intense heat. The boys were also on the bus.

"It's so fucking hot!" I sigh.

"It really is." Jinxx sighs.

"Yeah it's a fucking oven in there." Jake says. The boys all chuckle and agree. Jake was right you could probably put raw eggs out there and in minutes it would turn into sunny side eggs. I sit down by Andy and he puts his arm around me which makes me feel awkward because we were in front of the guys.

"So what time does it start?" I ask.

"In exactly 20 minutes." Ashley announces. I sigh, guess it's time to go out, when I stepped outside the sun beat down on my face and head. Ouchie!

I will write the next chapter ASAP guys!!