Chapter 18

So far Juliet has just been pissing me off. Like she doesn't say anything to me but she tries to talk to Andy as much as she can and she's so touchy I can't stand it. He doesn't say anything, why the fuck won't he say anything!? Like when he met me he had no problem being a dick but when it comes To Juliet he's nice as a fucking priest. It's making me so mad, what do I have to do?! Be all over a guy and make him realize what he's doing?! Maybe...

This isn't a healthy relationship right now...

Fuck him and her! Ugh!

Hmm so who can I flirt with? Backstage after bvb plays two bands hang out which is never shout never and black veil brides.

And Christopher Drew is pretty fucking cute. Maybe I don't even new to flirt just talk to him. We've talked a little bit because I would always hang out with bvb after there shows.

As soon as they stopped playing I was waiting for them. I saw Christopher sitting on an old Amp so I decided to sit by him.

"Hey you did a great show." I smile at him.

"Thanks." He smiles at me. "So how was your day so far?" He asks.

"Pretty good, the heat is just too much to take." I sigh.

"Looks like you got a sunburn love!" He points at my burnt shoulder. Aw damn it!

"Fuck my life." I sigh and he laughs. He has cute little laugh. I hear bvb come to stage I say great show and turn my attention back to Chris. I feel someone staring at me and have a feeling who it is...

"Your funny." He says. I chuckle.

"Why thank you." I smile at him.

"Jessie can I see you for minute?" I hear a stern voice say. I look up to see Andy by my side with a pissed expression on his face.

"Ugh why?" I ask.

"Come on." He takes my hand without permission.

"Brb!" I say to Chris.

Andy takes me off the stage which was in the very back on a lawn of green grass.

"What are you doing?" He crosses his arms.

"Talking to Chris what's the big deal?"

"Your not talking your flirting with him!"

"Oh just like how Juliet is with you?"

He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "This again?"

"Are fucking kidding me?! So it's okay for her to be all over you but when I talk to someone it's cheating?!" I saw angrily. I swear my face is red.

"I didn't say you where cheating!" He throws his hand up in the air. "What do you want from me?!"

"I want you to say something like 'hey Juliet I have a girlfriend so stop.'"

"I can't."

"Why not?!" I almost yell.

"Because it's just not like me. I'm sorry I don't know what to do about her."

"But you can be a complete dick to me?! But can't say anything to your precious Juliet?!"

"It's not like that, your different! Don't put words in my mouth!"

"You know what fuck you!" I yell. He tries to grab my hands. But I refuse. I start to push him away literally then in off.

This is not healthy...I can't do this right now...I need to get away...

Maybe I should just leave warped tour, leave this country...leave Andy, and Ashley and the others.

I'm just so fucked up from my last boyfriend and getting a new one right after that one. I think I need a break from everything. I love Andy so much but...I can't do this anymore. I'll think about.

Andy P.O.V

Now that was heated. I didn't chase after her because she probably didn't wanna talk to me. She's right...I'll just tell Juliet to back off. Let's hope we can get over all this and get back to normal.  It was time to get back on the bus and sleep. I was pretty tired and I'm sure Jess was from everything I put her through. I'm such a asshole sometimes.

Everyone was on the bus but I didn't see Jess anywhere. I turn to Ashley and ask where she was.

"Sleeping I guess."

I make my way to her bunk. She was sleeping but I didn't bother her. Even though I wanted to say sorry.

"I'm sorry..." I whisper to her.

She turns around. Her eyes bloodshot and dark. "It's okay."

I crouch and sit on her bed. She sits up a little.

"It's not, I'm a dick and I need to tell her to back the fuck up."

"That would be nice." She says quietly.

"When you were talking to Christopher it really hurt. And now I get why you were pissed at me, i promise I'll tell her to go away." I hold her hands they were small and warm..

"Thank you." She says quietly. I feel like she's still upset about somehing, it's bothering me.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm just tired. Long day." She smiles but i know it's faked.

"Alright, I love you." I smile then lean in to kiss her. Hey her kiss is still the same. She wraps her arms around me.

"Stay in my bunk tonight?" She asks. I hesitate. "Please?" She pleads. I give in and nod. Good thing I was already in my pjs which was just my sweatpants. I slip under the covers by her side. She turns to her side looks at me, I turn to my side and do the same.

"I still feel like your mad at me..." I say.

"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Juliet for being a homewrecker." She smiles.

I chuckle. "No more home wrecker stuff okay?"

She nods. She kisses me by surprise. "Andy I really love you and I just don't wanna share you." She smiles.

"Good because I don't wanna share you." I wrap my arms around her body and pull her towards mine. She kisses my neck then my jawline softly.

"We should get some sleep." She sighs. I agree.

"Okay. Goodnight." I kiss her temple softly then close my eyes while she clings to my side.