Chapter 6

Today is the day. The day that I have to drag Andy to my exes house, damn I feel guilty for doing that. Then again he kinda owes me for yesterday. Well I don't need to get dressed up at all. So I put on a pair of black active shorts and a ghost town t-shirt. I just put on some mascara cause I can't let Andy see me without my face on. Okay I just need two things; my moms necklace and those pictures. Why on earth would I even leave them there? God I'm stupid.

"Jess you ready yet?" I hear Andy's voice come from downstairs. I slip on a pair of White Keds, they were über comfy. Then I head downstairs, Andy was standing there waiting for me. I smile and he returns it. I love when he smiles. We get into his new car since the old one broke down, he just decided to buy a new one. I gave Andy the address and he instantly knew how to get there. Wow, he must get around.

Twenty minutes later we pull up to the house. It still looked the same, my chest started to hurt and my stomach had a heavy feeling in it. I didn't want to go in but I need to get my stuff.

"I'll wait for you here." He says. I nod then get out of the car just before I approach the door I turn around then knock on Andy's car window. The widow rolls down which reveals his face and upper body.

"If I don't come back in 10 minutes come get me, ok?" I say. His expression changed into confusion. As I leave his asks me,

"Wait why?"

"Just do it." I say. I don't bother knocking I just go in. The air reeks of weed  and lemon pledge spray. So far I don't see anyone so I automatically go upstairs to the old room we shared, when we actually liked each other. I open the first drawer then dig into it. I eventually find my necklace and the pictures. I stuff them into my bag, then I go downstairs to find him sitting down on the black sofa.

"Long time no see Jess. Were you gonna sneak into my house then leave without saying anything?" His voice sent chills down my spine. I started to tremble a little, he looked so mean...

"Sorry, I just didn't see anyone."

He gets up. "It's fine. So how you been?" I ask.

"Good." I squeak. He approaches me and my heart beats out of fear. I'm so scared right now.

"Who's that? Your new boyfriend? Why would you bring another guy here?!"

"H-he's just a friend." I spit out fast.

"DO YOU WANT TO PISS ME OFF, YOU FUCKING WHORE." He yells in my face. He raises his fist then suddenly punches me in the face hard. I fall to the hard ground.

His foot slams into my stomache. I scream in pain. He finishes off then I suddenly scream out.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He grabs the back of my hair then slams my head into the tile. I could feel blood pool out if my skull. I was suddenly feeling dizzy.

//ANDYS P.O.V

I open the door roughly to see Jess passed out on the ground she's laying on her stomach with blood surrounding her head. I look up to the asshole who must have done this.

"I AM GOING TO TEAR YOUR FUCKING LIMBS APART!!" I yell then punch him in the face. He falls to the ground my knuckles get bruised but I don't care I kick the shit outta him then punch his awful face until he passes out. After him I call the police. I kneel down to Jessie's limb body. My heart shatters a little she looks really beaten up. I take her into my arms, I check her pulse. Luckily there was a pulse she just hit her head hard. I feel tears rolling down my cheeks, I didn't even knew I had the heart to cry anymore, I thought I ran out of tears. The paramedics came and the police arrested her ex. I followed the paramedics to the hospital, let's hope she's alright. I can't believe he hurt her that bad, that's what she was keeping to herself. Let's hope she got her stuff at least.

*********

//still Andy's p.o.v

The whole band came to the hospital as soon as I told them. They all seem concerned especially Ashely I knew that he was really upset. I don't blame him, that was his first best friend.

"She shouldn't have went back." Ashley sighs.

"You knew?" I ask.

"Of course man...I helped her get away from him."

"Oh...what's his problem."

"Well it was good at first then it turned into emotional abuse, then psychical. She told me after it started and I helped her."

"Yeah but how did she get away from him?" I ask. He seems like the type of guy who wouldn't let you leave him no matter what. Psychopath.

"Well she kinda didn't...she just left."

"I shouldn't have agreed to take her. Fuck!" I sigh. It's my fault...

"Andy don't beat yourself about this. She was the one who kinda tricked you." He smirked.

"Guess so." I smiled softly. I thought about her. She was really short, pretty auburn hair, dark eyes you can get lost in, and such a sweet person to have in your life. I miss her...

//THIS CHAPTER WAS HELLA SAD ND VIOLENT. SORRY!!!!