Chapter 45

The food was better than I expected, but also greedy as ever. Although their milkshakes were the best I've ever had so that's good!

"That will be $24.98 honey." The waitress says. Oh shit I don't have enough fuck fuck what if I have to EAH dishes?! Okay don't panic just-

"I'll cover that." I hear a familiar voice behind me. I look over my shoulder to see Andy standing behind me. He gives the waitress 5 more dollars. Ugh I will not speak to him! I get up then dash out if the diner. My heart was in my throat and I felt like shit.

"Wait Jess!" He says. I stop but don't turn around. "At least let me explain."

Then I turn around with both hands on my waist, my eyebrows furrowed. He approaches me slowly and cautiously.

"I would never ever cheat on you, you out of all people should know that." He says. I just roll my eyes. I don't wanna speak to him...literally!

"Just listen. You came back in mid July of warped and at the time I was still dating Juliet. Before warped we were dating and obviously she would spend the night and leave things. But she didn't get a chance to get all her things because where was she the whole summer? Warped tour! You gotta know I would never cheat on you especially with Juliet. She's a bitch and you know it!"

His explanation did make tons of sense. I guess he's right though. We are always together at the house how would he be cheating on me? And I did remember him making some snarky remarks about her too.

"I-I didn't mean to assume the worst of you..." I look down at my hands. I felt stupid, embarrassed and like a bad girlfriend. Instead of talking to me he just pulls me into his arms, and kisses the top of my head. I wrap my arms around him.

"So we good?" He asks.

"For sure." I smile to myself.

.....

I felt guilty for running out on him and being so quick of accusing him. I was just scared of being betrayed, especially by him. May sound cheesy but he's important to me, very important.

The car ride was a little awkward but I got threw it.

"Hey Jess can I ask you a question?"

"What?" I turn to him. We were both facing eachother on the doorstep.

"Why would you think I would cheat on you just because we haven't done anything in a while?"

I hesitate. "Well...wouldn't most guys."

"Yes but there's a difference, I hate Juliet and I'm not gonna risk a one night stand to lose you forever."

"Really?"

"Of course." He pats my head. I smile in relief. Then I lean in a peck him on the cheek.

He wraps his arms around my shoulders then kisses my head.
"C'mon let's get inside."

We both go inside Jinxx and CC were on the couch watching Cops.

"Aye!" CC says when he sees us. "It feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever!"

"That's probably because all you do is party, CC." Andy chuckles.

"True true, but I got nothing else to do besides sleep."

The three guys start to chit chat. I decide to go into the kitchen. I grab a glass cup then fill it with water. I was feeling a little nauseous. Maybe it was the big burger, haven't had one of those in months especially fast food.

"Hey Jess are you okay? Your pale as fuck!" Jinxx says.

"Oh- I'm feeling a little nauseous."

"Come on I'll take you upstairs." Andy takes my hand then leads me upstairs.
"Was it the food you ate?" He lays me down on the bed then rubs my back.

"I dunno." I whine. He chuckles.

"That's what ya get when you eat nasty food."

"Wow thanks your so sweet." I smile saracstically.

He laughs. "You did have fast food though."

"Yes I know, I'm just gonna nap." I sigh. He agrees then leaves the rolm. I soon fall into a deep slumber .