Chapter 23

I know it sounds kinda selfish but I kinda just wanna hang out with Jess because I haven't seen her in forever and now that we aren't together it doesn't mean we can't be friends. We had some good and bad times but we always got along.

"So how are the bbqs?" She asks.

"Well drinking, food, and friends so kinda like a party but more chill." I explain. She nods.

"Sounds actually really nice, warped tour is a party enough so just hanging out is nice."

"It is." I agree.

"So should we have sweaters?"

"Well probably, but if you don't bring yours you can have mine." I wink at her, she rolls he eyes with a goofy grin planted on her lips.

"Ohmigod Andy biersack is offering me his jacket! Maybe I can collect some DNA off that!" She imitated a fan girl. I laugh.

Now I roll my eyes. "DNA? Damn I know you were once a fan girl."

"Shut up." She chuckles.

I offer to get her a drink and she says to surprise her. I just grab two beers. When I turn around I see Juliet talking I some random people. Shit gotta hide.
I hide my face and walk along with a crowd of people. I soon ind myself in front of Jess.

"That didn't take long."

"Nope, here." I hand her the bottle and she gladly takes it.

"Did you see anyone you know?" she asks.

"Oh um no." I answer quickly.

"Well I saw Juliet." She says. Her eyes wandered the crowd and her mouth formed a small frown.

"Oh weird." I say.

"Do you wanna hang out with her?" She asks.

"Not really." I sigh.

"Your the weirdest boyfriend ever." She chuckles.

"I don't, I just don't like her." I laugh.

"Then why are you with her?" She asks with a serious tone. 

"It's hard to explain." I sigh.

"I'm all ears."

I agree but I wanted to sit down. So me and Jess sat on the grass which was behind the tent. It was chilly outside, and I was kinda worried if she was cool. We sat cross cross side by side.

"Well I'm not sure why...I guess I just wanted someone by my side...again."

"Oh...well she doesn't seem like a very good girlfriend."

"She isn't. I don't even know why I deal with her, she's more like a manager than a girlfriend."

"That's- that's something." She tries to hide what she really wants to say. She chuckles. "Sorry it's just- nevermind."

"Tell me!" I chuckle.

"That's just-just Bullshit! Like the fuck is wrong with her? Your a good boyfriend and a guy! Damn could she be any more of a bitch well to me, But seriously the actual fuck-"

I grin. "I'm a good boyfriend?"

"Oh um-er...did I say that?" She stutters which was really cute. She bites her lip which was her nervous tick that was always super cute to me. I nod. "Well we weren't ever labeled so..."

"But still." I say.

"We haven't talked about us In a while. I've been procrastinating it." She admits.

"Me too."

"I've never really explained anything and I'm sorry about that." She apologizes.

"Why didn't you make contact with me then?" I say out of nowhere. She just looks down. "Jess..."

"The reason is- it's not that I didn't wanna talk to you it's that I didn't wanna be reminded of you."

"Why?" I ask. There was a lump in my throat and it hurt to breathe...again.

"Because I know I would miss you too much. And I was trying to keep anyone away." She frowns but tries to smile.

"Is that why you never answered my emails?"

"Yeah..." Her voice starts to shake. "I-I know you must hate me." Tears roll down her chin and I put my arm around her shoulder.

"No no. Anything but that." I sigh. Guilt overwhelm me just because she shed a tear. I rubbed her back softly to comfort her. She sniffled and wiped away her tears.

"Sorry for getting all emotional."

"No it's fine." I keep my hand on her back. It's nice to have someone to help again.

"Thanks." She smiles and she kisses me on the cheek. I looked at her in awe. Her face was turned away I grabbed her chin and slammed my lips onto hers. My heart started beating faster and faster, then my stomach fluttered. She pulled away.

"Wait what about Juliet?"

"I told you I really really don't like her." I sigh while staring at her lips wanting for more.

"If you don't like her break up with her....don't cheat on her Andy."

"I'm not...just having fun." I hold her jaw In my hands.

"But-" I stop her by kissing her at first she hesitates then gives in.

God I missed her.