Chapter 32

Me and Andy managed to get a hold of a test. A pregnancy test that is.

"Okay so I'll be right back..." I say. I cross my fingers. God I sure hope I'm not expecting. I can't be a mom and Andy cannot, most definitely not be a dad. It's just not for him, well for now. He's on tour right now and I'm on it with him. I just really don't wanna interrupt this tour because of my recklessness. I sigh. Guess I'll have to take the test, now it never as I say.

...

After taking the test you are required to wait at least one whole minute. I exit the bathroom, leaving the test in there.

"Are you...?" Andy asks before I could even explain.

"I have to wait a minute until I see the results." I sigh.

"Oh okay..." He sits down on the bed. I join his side. Andy reaches for my hand, I smile to myself. "What do you think the results are?" He asks.

"I'm just hoping I'm not." I sigh.

"Really?" He asks with a little surprise in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm sorry but I can't be a mom, well not now at least. I'm still a kid." I cross my arms.

"Same." He sighs.

"Okay well I'm gonna check, come with me?" I ask. He nods then follows me to the bathroom.

"Moment of truth." He whispers.

I take the test in my hand. I look into the oval and it had a minus sign. Which meant that I was not pregnant!

"Thank god!"

"What? What! Are you not pregnant!?" He asks with wide eyes.

"Yes I'm not fucking preggers!" I laugh and jump. He smiles and picks me up by the waist and spins me around. Oh god I am so freaking happy. Yes I know it sounds kinda saddistic but still i don't wanna be having a kid at 20.

"Well I guess it was just a scare." He smiles.

"Yup." I grin. I open my arms again then embrace him. "Sounds really bad but I'm super happy I'm not preggers." I say into his ear. He chuckles.

"No no I agree with you. But if you were I wouldn't abandon you I promise."

I pull away just enough for our eyes to meet. "Good, I'm very glad you aren't a dick." I smile cheekily. He leans in and presses his lips against mine. They were soft, and sweet. I feel like I haven't kissed him in forever. I missed it.

"I love you." He smiles.

"I love you more." I kiss his cheek. He smirks at me. His hands travel down almost to my butt before I stop him. "What do you think your doing?" I laugh. He kisses me again. I wrap my arms around his neck, okay maybe this is going to far but he's so fucking hot you have to admit. His lips run down my jaw then to my neck...he starts to make hickies. Ugh! Why thoe? Let's hope no one else sees them.

"This is very childish." I chuckle.

"But it's fun for me." He says in a raspy tone. I could feel his warm breath running over my neck.

"W-where are you going with this?" I ask.

"Wherever you want." He smiles. Fuck! He's so FUCKING attractive. Okay then... I grab his collar of his shirt and kiss him again. He pins me against the wall. My fingers run through the tips of his dark hair. Maybe we should stop.

...or nah.

I pull myself off. Find some control. "Really at this time?" I ask.

"Well why not?" He chuckles. He approaches me again. His hands travel all over my body, I begin to tremble but not in a bad way. I tug at the ends of his shirt then I take it off. His tattoos were more glorious than ever, I loved them. So far I haven't gotten any.

He then leads me to the bed. He was hovering over me, I was half dressed and ready.

Andy is fucking hot omfg.

...

My stupid alarm was blaring off annoying noises. Ugh I forgot it was warped tour and we had to get ready for that.

"Andy..." I groan. He was laying by my side.

"Time to get up, huh?"

"Sadly." I drop my head into a fluffy pillow that smelt like lilac. Andy turns to me and rubs my back.

"Come on..." He says. I just groan. Andy tugs my arm and I eventually get up but I use the blankets to cover myself.

"I just wanna sleep in with you." I grumble.

"Me too babe. Come here." He holds out his arms. Oh fuck it. I open my arms and he holds me while we were in bed. Now he's just making it harder to get out.

"We need to get dressed." I sigh.

"Okay okay." He gives up then kisses my head. I get up and announce that I'm taking a shower.

"Can I tag along?" He smirks.

"No Andy we can't be late."

"But we need to conserve water." He whines. I laugh then enter the bathroom. I also lock the door just in case. I turn the water on and wait for it too heat up. The door handle jiggles.

"Whyyyyy..." He whines. I chuckle. "I can hear you." He says.

"Same."

...

Sooner or later both me and Andy were properly dressed for warped. Another day of rock music and sweaty teenagers.