Chapter 48

Jess P.O.V

They dressed me in a drop dead shirt and only panties then they did my makeup. A lot of black makeup on, then topped it off with a fresh Drop Dead beanie.

"How do you feel?" Hannah asked me.

"A little nervous."

"Now why is that?" She smiles and sits by me.

"I just don't wanna fuck anything up...I'm real good at that." I sigh loudly.

"Don't worry you'll be great, just think like this 'I'm hot and I'm even hotter as a model!' Okay?"

I laugh and nod.

"Awesome lets go!"

She leads me back into the room that had umbrellas and a black backdrop. There was only one camera guy. He had a beard and many tattoos on his arm and neck.

"This is Allen and he's gonna be your photographer for today." Hannah introduces me. I smile and nod. He seemed nice. Andy was still sitting in the chair. He smiled and gave me two thumbs up. I did the same to him.

"Ready doll?" He said. Doll? Okay then.

"Yeah sure."

He started to snap a lot of photos. I kinda just stood there. Then I started to think what Hannah said about thinking your hot. I tried more poses and gave some demeaning looks. Someone handed me a black bat. I was confused but decided to go with it.

...

"Can I see the photos?" I ask.

"I wanna see too." Andy stands up.

Allen shows me the first one it was a little awkward but then he showed more and I actually looked like a legit model. Guess this is my profession.

"Damn babe , looking good." Andy winks at me. I playfully shove him.

"You did a great job Jess!" Hannah hugs me. She's so nice.

"Thank you, and thanks for helping me too."

"Not a problem, I'll see you soon okay?"

"Okay, see ya!" I smile at her, and Hannah embraces me before I leave. I collect my things and me and Andy finally leave.

...

"You looked amazing out there!" Andy said when we got into his truck. I smiled to myself.

"Well thank you. I have to admit I was a little anxious about but Hannah really helped me."

"Well that's good." He smiles at me. Andy put his hand on my thigh.

After a couple minutes on the road and chatting about random topics, we were already at home.

"Hey I totally forgot I have some errands to run." He sighs.

"It's fine, I'll just stay at the house. I have to do my laundry anyways." I groan.

"Okay have fun." He kisses me.

"I won't." I say while getting out of the truck. It was hard especially for a girl of my stature.

"Washing clothes is so fun though!"

"Oh my god." I laugh.

...

The house was empty. Half the guys are never here half the time, why do they even bother living here? Guess I should actually do my laundry. I walked upstairs to my room. There was a giant basket filled with filthy clothes that were waiting to be cleaned.

I grabbed it and almost couldn't see over it. I noticed I dropped a sock by the edge of the stairs. I lean down to grab it but I suddenly lose my balance. Then Gravity does its magic.

Before I even knew it I blacked out as I fell on my head.

...

I was frozen inside my own body and mind. I had no vision but the darkness that surrounded my whereabouts.

Where am I?

Your stuck in your head again.

What does that mean..?

Whatever you want it too

I grow annoyed at the other voice. I know it's my subconscious, I'm scared though. This is just like the time I was in that coma. Ugh I hope to God that I'm not in that situation again. Last time it sucked.

Out of now where I felt warmth surrounding me. It felt nice. Like someone was holding me but wearing a fur coat while doing it.

...

Andy p.o.v

I got home a little early. I wonder if Jess really did do her laundry or just went to bed.

"Jess I'm home!" I say. Their was nothing but silence that filled the air instead of a reply.

"Jess?" I look around. "Are you pl-" before I could say anything Jess was on the floor. She had a gash on her head as if she fell off the stairs. I run to her side and pick her fragile body up and into my arms. Shit, not again!

I immediately take my phone out then call an ambulance.

To be continue....