Chapter 27

Andy turns around to face me. A blank expression on his face. I'm not sure if he's gonna cry or is he gonna not care. Suddenly, he starts laughing and smiling.

"The fuck is going on?" I question.

"Ah I'm just so happy I'm done with that bitch." He chuckles with glee.

"I'm surprised your not sad or upset." I admit.

"I knew she didn't care about me Jess, that's why I was so willing to kiss you that night." He holds my hips.

"Well I'm glad soon came sooner than I thought." I smirk. He kisses me. "I have a question."

"What is it?" He asks.

"Why were you so hesitant about breaking up with her? Did you still love her-"

"No! Of course not. I love you." He smiles at me. I press my lips against his, he smiles and kisses me back. My heart was so relieved that he didn't have feelings for her. For a minute I was scared he wasn't gonna break up with her. Well thank god she fucked up.

"Soon we are gonna do actual boyfriend and girlfriend stuff." He chuckles. I smile to myself, admiring his determination. "We could go to a beach and hold hands."

I laugh. "That's so cheesy."

"A Ferris wheel ride!"

"Even cheesier." I giggle. He bumps my shoulder gently. "Maybe we should do some cheesy things, we never had."

"Yeah...I'm sorry about that." He frowns.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask.

"Because last year, we were just a thing nothing serious at the time, then I started caring more about you." He stops to look at me.

"Wow, at the beginning I thought you hated me." I sigh. The beginning was rough but over time he started to become more sweet.

"No no. I just thought you were like all the others, so I was being an asshole. Also I didn't wanna get involved because I was still not over Juliet. But you changed that." He smirks at me.

"Really?" I ask. He nods. "Aww." I throw my arms around him. He holds me tight. I kiss his nose lightly. He smirks then starts to kiss me but I eventually stop him because it was getting late.

"Tomorrow is our day off. Let's do something."

"Sure, what do you wanna do?"

"Something cheesy." He laughs.

I went to bed right when I got to the bus, Andy snuck into my bunk which was okay because I always slept better with him by my side. I soon dozed off then fell asleep.

"Jess!" I was awaken by Andy's voice echoing in my ear. My eyes spurn open. Andy was beside me staring at me.

"Creeper much?" I ask. He smiles.

"Yup!"

"Alright then. Why did you wake me?" I ask.

"I had a bad dream." He puts on a puppy face. I then realized it was still dark outside. I looked at my phone to see that it was 4:32 am.

"About what?" I say.

"I was on a really high bridge and-" he stopped in mid second.

"Your afraid of heights, aren't you?" I raise my eyebrow, and he nodded slightly. He lays down on his back besides me then looks at me. I throw my arms on top of him and lay by him. "Don't be a scardy cat." I chuckle.

"Your supposed to comfort me not make fun of me." He sighs, then smiles slightly. He's such a cutie.

"Okay...your not on a bridge...and your alive. Better?!" I ask. He shushes me. "Oops sorry."

"Well thanks for trying." He smiles. I kiss his cheek.

"No prob." I smile. Andy leans in and his lips meet mine. Sweet like always. We started to kiss more then usual and I rolled ontop of him. He held my back close to his body. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him as close to me. He smiles between kisses which I find super cute.

For once he actually stops us from going any further. "We shall continue another time."

"But you got me all excited now!"

He fakes a yawn. "Whale I'm gettin tired."

"Ugh." I sigh. Then I pull the blankets under me and close my eyes. Too bad Andy joined me a distracted me.

"I still love you." He kisses me.

"Mhm." I say. He smiles and holds me until I fall asleep.