Chapter 29

Jess P.O.V

Andy and me had such an amazing day. I spent so much more time with him than usual. God I haven't smiled or laughed so much in forever. He's such a cutie too! Well tonight I get to sleep in
a real bed for once. We are going to be checking into a hotel today, I'm actually really happy. I like having my own space I'm barely alone. Don't get me wrong I love the boys with all my heart but sometimes I need to be alone, It's my thing.

"So happy that we are gonna be in a real hotel!" I try to hold in my grin but I just can't.

"A little too excited?" Ashley jokes.

"Damn we that bad?" Jake jokes.

I immediately shake my head in denial. "No no I love you guys I didn't-

"It's okay we are just joking around." Jake and CC say then laugh. I sigh in relief. We get into a car and I sit right beside Andy. He puts his hand in between my thighs, which I really love.

"Hey guys we can actually stay up late!" Jinxx smiles.

"Yeah!" We all shout. I laugh. Andy smiles at me which makes me blush. Fuck no blushing bitch!!

After thirty minutes of driving in a car full of boys we finally arrive. We all get out and grab our small luggage we only needed to bring a couple things.

"I call sleeping in Jess's room!" CC puts his arm around my shoulders. Andy crosses his arms with a jealous unpleasant look on his face.

"No she's mine!"

"No!" CC sticks his tongue out in a childish way. I just look at both of them bicker like children.

"Aye, she's sleeping by herself!" Ashley puts his arm around me now. "And she was mine first." He snickers at them.
I laugh to myself.

I had a room too myself which felt so satisfying. I jumped on the king sized bed.

"All for me." I giggle I take in the room. It was so great too be alone for once.
"The bathroom!" I shot up from the bed then skipped the bathroom. It was giant and there was a big bubble bath.

"Bath time for me."

I strip till I was naked and turn on the water it was warm then I filled the bath with bubbles. I put on some Melanie Martinez because why not?  The warmth of the bath relaxed my entire body, I sunk in the tub and closed my eyes. I haven't felt so calm in a while, I smiled.

"Jess?!" I hear Andy's voice echo from my room. I hide behind the tub wall.

"Andy I'm taking a bath!" I yell. The door already swung open. His eyes widened then covered then with his hands.

"Uhh s-sorry." He stutters. "I just wanted to see you."

"Okay just wait in the living room." I sigh. He exits and I dry off and put on all my clothes back on. I sigh internally, there's no escaping them, I check my face and hair. Okay I'm good.

I leave the bathroom to see Andy lean on the edge of the bed.

"Listen I'm sorry about-"

"It's fine." I say. I didn't really care that he came in without knocking. I just wanted to be alone for a while but I don't mind Andy because his presence usually puts a smile on my face.

"No it's not." He sighs.

"Andy it's fine." I put my hand under his chin. He smiles softly. Andy places his hands on my hips.

"I really am though."

"Eh are you really?" I smirk.

"Yes I am!" He pouts.

"Then why didn't you knock?" I ask and lean in closer. I could feel his heart thud under my own body.

"B-because I'm d-dumb!" He stutters. He looks away from me.

"Andy." I smirk mischievously. He maintains a nervous look on his face while biting his lower lip. I wrap my arms around him.

"You were just trying to peep." I chuckle. He looks at me again, and smirks a little. I knew it. He pulls me closer to his body. He surprisingly kisses me and falls onto the bed. I was sitting on top of his hips.

He say up so he could reach my lips, he kissed me until I was breathless. I stopped the kiss trying to catch my breath. I grab the bottom tips of his silk shirt then pry it off of him. He allows me and does the same to me.

I was half naked basically, I was nervous but so was he.

"Why are you nervous?" I ask.

"Because I don't wanna fuck up your first time." He smiles.

"You won't." I smile. Then he kisses me once again.

I woke up covered in three layers of soft blankets on top of my bare body. I just realized I was naked. Besides me was a sleeping Andy. His shirt was off so I assumed he was also naked...hehe. I get up and pull a blanket to cover me. I then throw on a giant black shirt that covered just my upper thighs. I go to the bathroom. My reflection was pale but I've never shined any brighter. The effect someone can have on you is amazing.

I leave the bathroom. Andy was sitting up in bed. His blue eyes were bright as crystals and brilliant as the sea. I smiled at him and he returned it.

"Morning!" I smile again.

"Morning sunshine, how did you sleep?"

"Didn't really sleep but had fun." I ran my hands through his dark hair. He took my hand then planted a soft kiss on it.

"Good, I love you."

"I love you more." I smile at him. He pulls me onto the bed then kisses me.

Yes we did finally do the grown up things as I call it. It was great not even amazing because it was with someone I truly admired and loved with all my heart.

"We got another day off." He whispers in my ear. His voice is fucking hot.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask.

"Not sure, but something fun!" He smiles cutely. Like little boy cute , it is truly adorable.

"Disney movies and chill?" I wink at him.

"Disney movies and chill." He smiles.

Stay tuned for next chapter