Chapter 11

ANDY P.O.V

Before I could even kiss her Ashley calls us and we both scoot away from each other leaving a big gap between us. I sigh.

"What is it?!" I ask.

"Guys come in here it's important!" He says and we both obey. We get in there and the boys were crowding around Ashley.

"What's wrong Ash?" Jess asks with a worried expression on her face.

" WE ARE GOING ON WARPED!" They all cheer except me and Jess who was staring at them. She soon snaps out of it and smiles.

"That's great! You guys will be amazing at warped!" She cheers.

"Thanks!" Ashley smiles brightly. Did I mention he loves warped tour?

"So when are you guys leaving?" She asks.

"No no it's when are we leaving!" He smiles.

"W-what?" She stutters in confusion.

"I'm not leaving you here alone. Not a good idea your coming with us!"

"Don't worry warped is super fun." CC says casually and Jinxx and jake nod.

"Ok..." She's say slowly.

Ashley and the boys keep fan girling over it and I sense something wrong with Jess. She seems a little dissapointed about going. Why would you be upset about touring and going to warped with us for fun?! She's weird I swear.

JESS P.O.V

I tell the boys I'm going to get dressed so I go to my room. I'm not too happy about going...it's hard to explain but I guess I could try without sounding like a bitch.

Is just Andy!

Like I really do have feelings for him but I don't want to get attached to him because every time I get attached I always get fucking hurt. And why will this time be different? I know that Ashley won't leave me here, I'm self destructive and he knows it more than anyone else. Okay I guess I'll jut have to try to ignore Andy. I can do that...fuck I really don't want to though. Time to put up the walls...

I hear a knock on my door. "Um who is it?"

"It's Andy." I hear his deep voice outside my door.

"I'm changing right now."

"So?" I can feel his mischievous smirk cross his face.

"ANDY!" I say angrily.

"Okay okay jeez." He leaves. I sigh to myself.

Must be good.

***********

I change my clothes for real this time and go downstairs. It's insanely quiet, that's unusual being in a house full of boys. I decide to walk around for a bit.

"Ashley? CC? Jake? Jinxx?..." Guess they left. "Andy?" I call out.

"Yes?" I hear his voice then jump.

"Holy fuck. Your so creepy don't do that!" And he just laughs at me. "We're is everyone."

"They went to the store."

"Why didn't you go?"

"Cause I wanted to hang out with you." He smirks. Um... "Are you ok?" He asks me which really surprised me. He can go from sexy Andy to concerned Andy. It's amazing.

"Yeah why?"

"You seemed a little weirded out earlier." Shit he caught that?

"Oh no I'm fine." I smile. He nods and walks closer to me. Fuck. I back away quickly.

"Aye how about them cowboys." I blurt out sounding like a complete idiot.

"Jess stop trying to push me away." He sighs. I forget he knows me as much as Ashley...

"I'm not try-"

"Yes you are." He says then takes my hand gently. His touch makes me calm down and I feel weird...but good weird.

"I'm sorry..." I sigh. I'm not the person to push people away. I really like him but...

"Jess?"

"Yes?"

"Can I kiss you?" He asks. Wow know he's being good and wants my permission.

"...I guess." I say casually. He smiles cutely and I smile too. He presses his lips against. My heart beats, my stomach flutters, and it just feels so right. His hands holds my waist and pulls me towards him. I wrap my arms around his neck. He starts to kiss me with more passion, and fuck I can't resist him. He's just ughhhh.

But I know that I shouldn't get too attached!

A little fun won't hurt you!

Andy tries to take my clothes off but I refuse then I pull him off of me. I'm not like that.

"What's wrong?" He asks. Wow he's acting kind of dumb.

"I'm not like that." I said straight up.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't just have sex like that." I spit out. Andy looks dumbfounded.

"That's weird."

"How?" I say defensively. I don't get how that would be weird.

"Everyone does it. It's not a big deal."

"Well it is too me!" I cross my arms and pout.

"Why though?"

"Because to me sex is special to me. I know it sounds cheesy, but I don't plan on doing it with someone I don't love." I say, a little harshly.

Maybe that's all he wants...

ANDYS P.o.v

"Because to me sex is special to me. I know it sounds cheesy, but I don't plan on doing it with someone I don't love." Jess says with a harsh tone to it. My chest starts to hurt. So she wants to do it with someone she loves? I know it sounds stupid but her saying she straight up doesn't love me kinda hurts. Ugh why?!

"Oh...sorry..."I say.

"Yeah, maybe you can get luck from someone else." She says. My chest becomes more tight and heavy. It really hurts.

"Damn I said I'm sorry. You don't have to be so mean." I blurt out. Oh my god I sound like a little pussy.

"Ok..." She says then turns her back to me and leave.

Great Andy just great. You fucked up, again!