chapter 26

Andy was being weird today and it pissed me off. Well no so much the weird thing but the 'soon' thing. Like no I'm not gonna be your little mistress all summer, I didn't even want to kiss him that night because of that. Let's hope soon comes.

Later I decided to hang out at the merch tent. I sat on one of those camping chairs with my legs crossed. People walked by looking at the merch, some people stopped but to by some things or ask questions about the bands. I loved warped tour. Yeah it was hot and tiring but it was still a fun adventure. As it is started to play by us and I'm guessing that after that bvb was supposed To be playing.

"It's a hot day isn't it?" I hear someone behind me. I turn my head to see Andy staring down at me. I quickly get up.

"What are you doing here?" I hiss at him in a shushed tone. He takes my hand.

"But I wanted to see you." He says with puppy eyes. I grab a pair of glasses an slip them on his face.

"At least put on a disguise, you have fan girls too!" I slap his arm. He chuckles.

"Okay okay I'll take you somewhere private so we don't get caught in our scandal." He laughs. I roll my eyes and he takes my hand.

Andy takes me inside the bus, it was so cool inside it so I loved it.

"Your cheeks are red." He says.

"It's the heat." I reassure him. My cheeks always burn red when it's hot outside it's mainly because my fair skin.

"I wanted to apologize."

"About?" I ask.

"You know what it was about. And I'm sorry I just don't want you in anyone else's arms except mine." He smiles shyly. Damn his cuteness.

"How do you think I feel?" I ask. Which catches him off guard.

"Oh Juliet..." He frowns. I give him a sad look. "She will be good as gone I swear!" He says. I just stare t the floor. Why can't he just break up with her now? What's the big deal? He clutches my shoulders.

"Jess." His deep voice catches my attention and I find myself lost in his blue eyes. So pretty, I've always loved his blue eyes and the way that they match his pale skin and dark hair. "I love you, not Juliet. Please don't be mad at me, I'm really trying here I promise." He smiles. I smile too and nod.

He pulls me into a hug. He was stroking my hair. I definitely feel safer in his arms than anyone else's. Well expect Ash. He kisses my temple.

"I have a show soon." He looks down on me.

"Yeah I know." I smirk.

"You should watch." He smirks at me.

"Get me a backstage pass?" I batt my lashes. He laughs and nods.

"I can't believe Andy biersack is letting me go backstage. Omigod!!" I fake fan girl. He chuckles.

"For my fan of course." He kisses me, then we leave the bus hand in hand.

********

Soon it was BVBs turn to play. I wished them luck. I watched them okay from the very back. I saw Juliet on the other side of the stage. God she acts like she loves him but it's so obvi that she doesn't care about him. I saw it. Tempted to push her off the stage into the pit of screaming fangirls. It's funny how twisted my mind becomes. They're concerts were cute. Andy always introduced the boys and spoke some inspirational words, called them fallen angels, bvb army. It was sweet, this fandom was sweet.

"They look good huh?" I turn to see Juliet stand by my side. Where the fuck did she come from?

"Um yes of course." I say.

"Who are you again?" She asks in a rather rude tone. I roll my eyes.

"It's Jess?" I say.

"Sure." She smiles meanly. Guess wha wants to rip her face off? Oh me. "Okay let me get straight to it." She says out of random. "You really need to stay away from Andy."

"What's the big problem Juliet? Think I'm gonna steal your man?" I put my hand on my hips and smile slyly at her. Her eyes grow angered.

"Like you could steal him. And from me!" She laughs. I roll my eyes. Little does she know.

"Okay Juliet, you've told me what I needed to know now you can leave me be."

"But that's not all. You shouldn't even socialize with him. He needs to focus on his music-"

I interrupt her with my words. "Okay now it's my turn to talk. One you do not own him, he's a person not an object. Two he can do what he wants, refer back to number one. And three please stop telling me who I can and cannot talk to you so kindly fuck off." I smile nicely at her waiting her response.

"You know what your right! I don't give a fuck about Andy." She laughs. "But he will never know because he loves me, and I won't let little girls like you stop him either." She smiles evilly.

"What?" Andy's voice echos behind Juliet. Her eyes widen and she freezes. She quickly turns around.

"No it's not what-"

"Don't even try to lie Juliet!" He raises his hand as a stopping gesture. Andy takes my hand. "At least is gonna be easier to break up with you anyway."

"Wait what?!" She yells.

"You didn't think I was gonna be your puppet forever? No I don't want you at all." He says. Then we both walk away from the stage. I feel like he's upset.

"Are you okay?" I ask. He turns to me.