Chapter 19

"Almost in Oregon!" I hear the driver say. I woke up in Andy's warm embrace, I smile because he hasn't awoken yet. I admire him from his profile. His eyes flutter open revealing his baby blue eyes.

"Morning." He says in a morning voice that you could melt into, plus it was hot.

I sat up in bed I had no motivation whatsoever. Sad, huh?

"Come on, we have another day ahead of us." Andy wraps his arms around my waist and looks up at me. I smile softly. I'm gonna miss him...

Andy p.o.v

The whole band gets up except Jessie who was still laying in bed with the cover over her. I shake her and say, "come On Jess." She just grunts.

"I'll get her up later." Ashley says with a quiet tone. I just nod, that was weird. We soon all head out to the shark stage that's where we play today. It was a little chilly outside which is awesome! I'm real sick of this heat.

Juliet tries to talk to me but I tell her I'm not in the mood. Guess I'll just say that the rest of the warped tour...Jessie's right though I should just ignore her she's a bitch anyways.

We play at 5:30 and it's 4:00 right now. I haven't seen Jess all day, and I've barely seen Ashley. I wonder what's goin on. Maybe she has a day off because she wasn't working at the tent today. I think she might be sick or just super tired. So am I but I'm always pumped for performing for my fans. I love performing especially when I see a lot of smiles in the crowd.

"Andy were is Jess? She's usually back here." Jake asks.

I shrug. "I don't know I haven't seen her this morning."

"Weird..."

I check my phone to see if I got a text from her but I didn't. Maybe she's sick.

Suddenly my phone vibrates I check the collar ID and it was Jessie. I quickly answer it without hesitation.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hi, can u meet me in the very back of the stage?"

"Why?" I ask.

"Please, I have to talk to you."

"Alright, I'll be there in a second."

I take off and soon find my way to the back back of the stage. No one usually hung out here. I can see her leaning against a fense with her arms crossed. She was wearing jeans and a light brown sweater, she also had brown boots on which had small heels on the end. Why is she wearing that?

"Hi stranger." I wave. She smiles and waves back. I approach her and put my hands around her waist. "I haven't seen you all day." I say. She seems very quiet. "What's going on?"

"Sorry i wasn't very social today." She finally says. She smiles but it seems very forced.

"Why are you all dressed up too?" My eyes scan her outfit.

"Okay I need to explain everything." I wait for her to explain. "So I've realized that I can't just get Ashley to get me jobs, and support me my whole life. So I need to get outta here..."

"Wait what?!" I say in confusion. Is she doing what I think she is?

"Andy ever since I broke up with my ex I've been really fucked up, then I jumped to another relationship way too fast. Not that I don't like our relationship, I love it! I love you! I just can't do this anymore I can't stay on warped tour because I'm becoming more and more unhappy, your the only thing keeping me alive right now."

"I'll stop talking to Juliet! I promise!" I sway shakily. I feel my eyes water.

"No it's not you at all. I'm fucked up okay? And I don't want to leave you, but I have no choice. I need to find a job, find a home. Become an adult. I'm still just a kid. I need to be happy again."

"I thought I made you happy?..." Tears roll down my yes and I can't control them. She wipes them away from my eyes.

"You do, more than anything. But I need happiness that doesn't come from a boyfriend." Her voice shakes too and her eyes water. A tear slides down her cheek slowly.

"Don't leave. I love you too much."

"I love you too, but I need to do this Andy. Please." I pull her Into a tight embrace, her hand behind my back and other hand cradeling my head.

"Will I ever see you again?"

"Of course. I'll be back before you know it." She kisses my cheek. I hold her in my embrace for a while.

"You have to go now?"

"Yes..."

"I love you." I kiss her before she says anything. It was a long one but she pulls away and I hold her hands. I refuse to let go of any part of her right now.

"I love you too." She kisses me once more then walks away.

To be continued...