Chapter 33

I feel like I suck at updating sowwey...

Me and Andy were relieved that I wasn't pregnant...we went to warped tour that morning. It was in my hometown. I wasn't super fond of it because one a lot of bad things happened and two I just don't like it there. But also had some good memories because I met Ashley.

"So what time do you start playing babe?"  I ask.

"At 2:30." He smiles. We were inside the tour bus. Andy grabs my hand. "Are you gonna watch?" He kisses me.

"Of course." I kiss his jaw.

I get a text message from someone. I look at my phone, it was Chris. The text read,

Hey I have an extra NSN shirt, would you want it? ;)

I smile.

Yeah sure thanks! :)

"Who was that?"

"Oh no one." I say. I think I should go to the bathroom. Just in case.

....

A couple minutes later, I come out and Andy has a stern look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask in confusion.

"Why are texting Chris?" He sighs.

"Why are your going through my phone?!" I ask. I feel my face burn, that was so immature of him.

"Because it beeped! And why are you texting him?! I don't text Juliet!"

"It's not even a big deal, he asked me a question and I answered what's wrong with that??"

"He sent you a fucking winky face!" He throws his hands up in the air.

"Oh no! You figured out my winky face fetish! Jesus Christ Andy it was nothing and your getting mad for no reason!" I cross my arms.

"That's what you think." He rolls his eyes. Okay fuck it I'm outta here. I leave the bus and slam the door on the way out. God he's like a big ball of Fucking jealousy, it's ridiculous.  Whatever he will apologize later and be super cute about it. Ugh.

It was a hot sticky day, I felt parched and out of place. I hate fighting with him, but I had a reason to fight back. It's not like we were sexting or sending cute messages to eachother. I sigh loudly. Okay I need some space....

I walk towards the porter potties which were lined up from the fense. ugh they are so gross and smell like death. I'll just sneak behind them. There was a rusty fense and the view was a bed of grass. There was a car parked in the grass. I'm pretty sure your not supposed to do that, but it's not my place to snitch. I sit down and look at my phone. I got a message from Andy.

Having fun texting Chris?

I roll my eyes.

Fuck you

I sent him. Whatever he pisses me off. More than anybody should.

Suddenly both my arms were pinned behind me, I couldn't move. Then a soft fabric went over my mouth. I assumed it was a napkin with chlorophyll on it. Color began to fade from my vision and I began to lose all consciousness.