Chapter 15

Andy P.O.V

I didn't bother knocking on her door, I just let myself in. She had her earphones in, I could hear pierce the veil blasting through her earphones. Her dark eyes were glued to her iPhone. I sat on her bed which made her jump. She took out her earphones.

"What?" She asked like nothing happened.

"Care to explain?" I ask.

"Why do I have to explain I you?" She snickers at me. I chuckle.

"You know why." I place my hand on her thigh. She just rolls her eyes stubbornly. I scoot closer to her so that our shoulders were touching. "Come on, I won't judge." I nudge her. She still doesn't say anything. "Do I have to tickle you?"

Her eyes grow wide, "okay okay I'll explain!"

I smile.

She let's out a deep sigh. "Well there's not a lot of explaining to do, I'm still a virgin, I've never had sex."

"I get that, but why?" I ask. When I first heard that I kinda freaked out. She seemed like she had some experience from her appearance, then again appearances are deceiving.

"I don't want to regret anything."

"Regret?"

"Yeah, like I want to be sure. It's something precious to me, it's mine and if I give it away to somebody else then I want it to be someone I love and someone I don't regret."

I have no words. I stare at her in awe.

"What?"

"That's just...your weird." I say.

"I knew you wouldn't take me serious." She stands up but before she can leave I grab her hand.

"Wait-I didn't mean it like that. I ment like- listen most girls I've been with were never like that. I think it's strange, but you have morals I like that. You made a great point."

She smiles kindly then sits by me again.  I kiss her forehead gently. "I'll wait for you as long as forever." I say. She smiles and kisses me.

I think the little speech was the greatest thing I've ever heard. It was beautiful, she's right I never thought of it like that. I get why she wants to wait now. I truly would wait for her, she's worth the wait.

I think you love her

Maybe.

JESS P.o.v

Andy made me feel a whole lot better. I'm glad he understands.

I'll wait for you as long as forever...

His deep gentle voice echos in my head. I smile to myself. I think that's the best thing he's ever said to me. My mind just wanders into thoughts about Andy. I've never been so happy in my life. Maybe things are actually going the right way...

Maybe.

********

Making this long for u guys ;))

It was finally my day off and Bvb wanted to take me out. They all knew about me and Andy so it was safe to hold hands in front of them, and give an occasional kiss. Ashley told me it was a fancy restaurant so I should get dressed up. So something classy, and pretty. I first did my hair and makeup. I pulled my hair into a fish tail braid thy was on the side, my makeup was natural brown colors, eyeliner, and soft lips. Wait do I have a dress?! I'll look.

I walk out of my bathroom, then I see a box on my bed. It had French cursive I couldn't read, I just opened it. There was a white dress I held it up in my hands. It was long, white, and covered my arms but left my back bare. Jesus Christ! Who the hell got me this?!

"Like it?" Ashley says. I turn around in shock.

"Ash! This is beautiful!"

"It's for tonight. "

"But I can't!"

"Yeah you can. Just for tonight, please." He begs. I sigh and nod. Ashley leaves me I put it on. I slip the dress on it fits my small figure. Which is great. It's so white, hope I don't stain it. I can't heals so I just put on some flats.

I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I say while smoothing out my dress.

"Jess 10 more minutes till-" I turn around to see Andy's jaw dropped.

"Till?"

"Um-I- uh...you look-you look absolutely gorgeous." He says. I smile.

"Why thank you." I smile.

"U-Uh yeah. Be right b-back."

Wow that was nice. He's cute when he's nervous...

I finally go down stairs to see the boys all look at me. Ashley was smiling at me, and wiggling his eyebrows at the boys witch made me giggle. Andy still in awe I hear him say 'wow' which boost up my confidence.

"You look hot!" CC shouts. I giggle.

"Thanks. I actually feel like a princess." I smile. And I do.

"Your my princess." Andy takes my hand. He sticks his tongue out at CC. Andy intwines his fingers with mine. God I'm so happy now.

*********

We arrive to a really fancy restraunt called toast. There were a bunch of snotty looking rich people, some were staring at us because of the tattoos and hair. Guess they can't handle the awesomeness.

I had no idea what to order on the menu because I'm used to burgers and fries. So Jinxx helps me because he comes here a lot.

"What the fuck is fílle?" I ask. The boys giggle at my potty mouth.

"Pretty sure it's fish."

"Okay just order me that stuff."

"Having trouble?" Andy laughs.

"Can't it just be English, this is America." Andy laughs at me and holds my hand under the table.

After dinner the boys let me and Andy be alone. We walk by a fountain which was pure white, with carved fish in in.

"Pretty." I say while looking at the fountain.

"Very. Oh and the statue too." He smiles. I smile too. He holds my hands.

"Hi." He says awkwardly.

"Hi." I smile.

"Did I tell you look beautiful tonight?"

"Yeah like 8 times Andy." I giggle. He smiles at me. Andy leans in closer to my face, my heart starts to beat faster and faster. He presses his lips to mine and I feel a drop of water splash in my cheek. I pull away to look at the sky.

"I think it's gonna rain."

"Real-" before Andy could finish his sentence it started to drizzle then rain hard. The droplets were so big I felt like they could give me bruises. We both ran underneath a closed store that had a roof a little over the sidewalk. I heard a pang of thunder and jumped a little. Andy saw me jump.

"Are you cold?" He asks. Before I could even reply he takes off his fancy looking coat and places it over my shoulders. I feel warmer. He wraps his arms around my shoulders from behind and kisses my cheek.

"I like the rain." I smile.

"Really?"

"I think it's cool, water coming from the sky."

"True." He smiles at me. I can't help but kiss him gently.

"Come on the boys are probably waiting for us." He takes my hand in his an leads me there. He tries to cover me but it doesn't work.

"You don't have to cover me." I say.

"You could catch a cold." He does a puppy dog face. He's so cute!

"Thanks anyways." I smile at him and he returns it. We soon get to the car then go on home.

More sure to come