Chapter 41

Andy P.O.V

I feel like Jess is starting to open up to me. I still feel obligated to keep my hands to myself though. But when she had that nightmare she was okay with me holding her so that's a good sign. So far she hasn't had anymore scary flashbacks. She has had some memories come back but some were regular memories like warped tour, and some with Chris...which pissed me off because she hasn't had that many of me...I just want her to remember me again. Is that too much to ask for? Oh I think not!

"Watcha doing today Jess?" I ask her. She was sitting criss-crossed while watching tv.

"Um I dunno, this." She points to the tv.

"Would you like to actually do something." I chuckle.

"Like what?" I finally pique her Intrest.

"do you have anything in mind?" I ask her.

"Would you wanna see a movie or something?"

"Sure. Get dressed and we will go." I pat her head.

"Okay!" She smiles then jumps up from the couch.

...

After a couple minutes Jess headed downstairs. She looked so cute like always.

"Ready?" I ask. She nods then we leave the house.

The movies weren't too far from here. On the way there we were debating which movie we should see. We finally agreed to see a comedy.

"I love funny movies." She says.

"Same." I say.

...

Me and Jess got our popcorn, snacks and drinks. She got her favorites which were recesses peanut butter cups.

"Ready to laugh your ass off?" She whispers to me. I smile.

"Yup!"

The lights begin to dim down but they only start playing trailers about other movies.

"I don't know why but I love the trailers." She whispers to me.

"I know." I nudge her.

"Oh yeah."

After a couple horror trailers, and dumb romances the movie finally begins.

...

So far this movie is slowly turning out to be a romance comedy which I don't mind but I just wanted a comedy. Oh whale! Jess was watching the moving screen while I watched her. I should make a move. My hand travels down her wrist then reaches her hand. At that moment we both intertwine out fingers together. I smile to myself. She smiles at me then we both continue to watch the movie.

...

After the movie we decided to get dinner. I guess she was actually hungry after that. Maybe a good meal will settle the night!

"Were too?" I ask as we both get into the car.

"Um...In n out?!"

"Eh..."

"Okay how about...let's get Chinese or something."

"Sounds really good if I'm being honest."

"Yay!" She cheered. My mood is the best when she's happy.

After a couple minutes we finally find a traditional Chinese restraunt. As soon as we came in we were greeted by a persistent but kind waiter lady. She had a Chinese ascent but she was very nice. She led us to a booth and we were seated. We started off with just water.

"So what did you think of the movie?" She asks.

"It was pretty entertaining." I take a sip of my water. It was cold but tasted like the TAP water.

"Like would you buy it?"

"Not that good." I chuckle, she giggles.

"What about you?" I ask. She just shrugs. "I got a question." I say. Her head jerks up from the menus.

"What is it?"

"I'm trying to be careful with you. Was holding your hand too fast?" I ask.

Her eyebrows furrow in confusion. "No I liked it!"

"Oh?"

"Yeah, it was nice...I like being with you..." She avoids all eye contact then looks down at her menu.

"Don't be so shy. I love being with you." I say. She grins.

"S-So what are you gonna get?!" She steers the conversation over to the food. I chuckle, she's too cute.

...

We get home a little late, the boys were all asleep. We were talking about random topics and laughing while we're at it.

"No no but seriously I looked fucking retarded!" I laughed.

"You probably looked normal!" She says while trying to catch her breath.

"No I look like an idiot!"

"Wait are the boys asleep?" She asks.

"Most likely." I shrug my shoulders.

"Let's be quiet." She whispers. I nod. She takes my hand then opens the door. We quietly sneak though the house, soon we were upstairs. I take Jess to her room. I kinda let myself in but I will not try anything! She sits on her bed then I sit besides her.

"How was your night." I nudge her shoulder.

She nudges me back lightly. "I had really fun." She smirks.

"Good." I take her hand. Our hands lace into a crown. Her hands were warm and soft.

"I don't wanna just hold your hand though." She whispers. Our eyes meet. That's the most flirty thing she has said. Like damn.

"What else you want me to do?" I ask. She doesn't say anything.

" I dunno." She stands up.

"Were you going?"

"Bathroom." She almost runs to the bathroom. Does she want me to kiss her?! Because I can do that! I stand up and wait till she comes out of the bathroom. The door opens suddenly.

"Okay Andy I- oh fuck it!" She throws her hands up in the air. She approaches me and wraps her arms around my neck then presses her lips against mine. I was a bit surprised so I wasn't sure how to react. I kissed her back. It felt good to have her be affectionate again.

"Wow that was..." I was lost at words. I figure I make the move.

Her cheeks start to redden, instead of looking away she just buries her face in my chest.

"How was it?" I ask without thinking. She looks at me.

"It made me happy and I feel warm now." She smiles.

"Same." I kiss her forehead.