Chapter 14

Work had me exhausted. They made me do a whole bunch of shit today, it's fucking miserable. Andy picked me up right on time. I slumped my exhausted body in the passenger seat.

"Bleh." I said.

"Rough day?"

"Yeah, people are mean and make me work my ass off." I sigh. He rubs my back to make me feel better, it kinda works.

Andy begins to drive home and I start to fall asleep. I try to keep my heavy eyelids open but it's a hard task. I finally give in then let myself sleep.

Andy P.O.V

We soon get home until I realize Jess is asleep. I smile, she's just adorable. I get out of the car and pick her up in bridal style. She groans and snuggles up to me. I figure everyone in house is asleep because it's dark plus no boys talking about marvel comics.

I walk to her room to set her down on her bed. She curls herself up into a little ball, just like a kitten. I hear a knock and immediately say "come in." Fuck! They are gonna think I'm a weirdo watching her sleep.

"Did she fall asleep on you?" I hear Ashley ask.

"Oh yeah, in the car."

"Sounds like something she would do." He smiles and I smile too. "Can I talk to you real quick?"

"Sure." I stand up and he leads me out of the room and into the living room. Ashley faces me with a serious expression on his face.

"So, I've been noticing something between you and Jess."

"Oh...like what?" I ask. I feel bad now.

"You guys have been together a lot, and your mood has changed like your happy a lot it's really weird."

"...sorry."

"Don't apologize I just don't want her to get hurt...again."

"I know...I didn't think I would even like her at first."

"Yeah I noticed that...it was really unusual I think that's when I knew."

"Knew what?"

"That you had some weird connection or something."

I sigh in defeat. "You figured it out man." I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh and by the way, warped tour is in less than a week so get ready."

"Sounds good to me."

********

"Rise and shine lovebirds!" I hear Ashley yell while he slams the door open. Jess wakes up with a confused expression on her face.

"Did you tell him?" She asks.

"Kinda..." I smirk.

We both get up and go into the living room.

"Okay Jessie you need to pack for warped tour okay?!" Ashley says to her and the boys nod in agreement.

"I don't get why I have to go anyway." She sighs.

"Because you should support us duh!" CC says.

"And I can't leave you home alone. You have a razor problem." Ashley says to her.

"Not anymore! What else did you tell them?!" She says with both arms crossed.

"The thing you've never done, but all of us have done." Ashley giggles.

"Shut up, don't tell people about that!" Jessie starts to get red but not with anger with blush. She looks at me then quickly turns away. What is Ashley talking about and why is she getting embarassed.

"I-I'm saving myself, Ashley." She pouts.

"YOUR A VIRGIN?!" I spit out.

"I hate all of you..." She mumbles.

"Wait what about your last boyfriend?" Jake asks.

"He was weird...he wanted to put a fucking collar on me. I'm not into that."

"That's some kinky shit." I say.

She sighs. "Let's not talk about this." She marches into her room and closes it tight.

"I'll talk I her."

Cliffhanger bitches.