Chapter 20

1 Year later...

The fourth year! The fourth year we have been on warped tour. Another great year or summer again. Let's hope it's just better than yesterday.

Yes, last year was hell. When she left I was broken inside and out too. I was depressed almost all the day except when I was performing that's when I was the happiest. I tried to email her but I never got anything back from her, I don't even know if she read any of them! Well whatever she's the past and now me and Juliet are together. She was there when Jess wasn't...

A lot has changed. Pretty sure I grew an inch, and so did my hair it almost reached my shoulders.

******

Today we were in Oregon...which reminded me of her but I need to focus on warped tour.

I could hear the multiple bands playing and people cheering for them. Oh isn't it a rush? I lite up a cigarette. I know it's bad for me but it isn't easy to stop. After I finish it I drop it and stomp on it. Guess I should get back to the boys.

"Excuse me are you Andy biersack?!" I hear a girls voice that is strangely familar behind me.

"Um no." I say nervously. Fuck these fan girls can get pretty scary!

"Yes you are I know that ass from anywhere." The girl snickers.

What the hell?! I turn around to see a girl with black sunglasses on with silver  hair that reached her collar bone, black shorts and a cut up bmth shirt on. She looks oddly familar.

"Who the hell are you? And how do you know about my ass?"

"You don't recognize me?" She sighs then takes off the glasses.

"JESSIE?!?!?"

"Who else-" before she could finish I pulled her into my embrace. She was stiff for a minute because I'm pretty sure I lifted her off the ground. Then hugged me back.

"I missed you so fucking much!" I hold her closely.

"I missed you too..." She says softly. "Are you gonna let me breathe or.."

I let her go and apologize. "You look so different!" She smiles. Her smile never changed.

"Same to you." I chuckle neevously. What's going on with me now? Fuck feelings.

"I changed for the better and I'm not jut talking about my apparance."

"Tell me about!" I say. I sit down on the grass and she joins me.

"Well I moved in with my friend I paid half rent, I also got a modeling job for drop dead. Andddddd I also eventually got my own house but it's a rent. I have two pretty cats and a puppy! So I think I'm better than I was last year." She smiles.

"That's great." I say. I still wish she stayed though.

"So how are you? What's been going on with you?" She smiles. I missed talking to her she's so easy to talk too and you can talk to her for hours and hours.

"Well everything has been the same...and me and Juliet are back together."

"...oh." Is all she said. She continued to smile but was forced. Now I wish I hadn't said anything.

"I'm glad you found something you like to do." I quickly change the subject.

"Me too." She smiles. I get up and help her up too. Her hands were still small and warm. She hadn't grown an inch.

"Still short as ever." I teased.

"Still tall as ever, walking skyscraper over here." She points at me.

"Fuck you!" I laugh.

"You wish." She snickers. Oh she went there. I roll my eyes. Still sarcastic as fuck.

"So when do you perform?" She asks to release the awkward tension.

"Well I'm supposed to perform with Juliet in 10 minutes...." I say. She just nods lightly.

"Andy we are on in a couple minutes, come on." I hear Juliet's voice behind me. Her eyes set on Jessie and I know she isn't too happy.

"Andy who's your little friend." She puts on her fake smile.

"Juliet this is Jessie." I sigh. They smile a each other and I sense some tension.

"Sorry but I have to steal my boyfriend." Juliet says rudely.

"You do that."

Juliet pulls my arm forcefully. The last thing I see is Jessie smiling at me while Juliet drags me away from her. I rather be with her than juliet. That is a bad sign.

********

Me and Juliet arrive on stage. I scam the crows and try to find her but no luck...I hope she didn't leave.