Chapter 17

The first person to play was a girl with blonde short hair that stopped just below her ears. She was so pretty and I'm guessing her name was Juliet from all the fans cheering her name! I was close to the unicorn sage where she was so I watched her most the time. I sold some people merch and eventually went on my phone. Before I could look away from the stage she was performing on I see Andy enter the stage. They start to sing something together me having no idea what just goes back to work. He's just singing with her there's no big deal about that. The songs finally came to an end, Juliet pulled Andy forcefully into a hug and kissed his cheek. Now I'm pissed.
Btw I love juilet and I hate making her the bitch but oh well. I really wanna meet her too😭😭❤️

Angrily I cross my arms. "Excuse me?" A small voice calls.

"What?" I say In a rude tone.

"shit nevermind."she mumbles then walks away. Okay I need to cool down, yeah im just gonna take my break now. I reassure Nathan that I'm leaving and he agrees without question. I decide to walk around for a while but the sun was burning my fucking soul so I figure I might as well head on back to the bus. When I get on the bus my skin is relived, I cannot stand this horrid heat. I grab a bottle of water from the mini fridge then sit on the leather couch with my legs crossed. I am so heated inside and out.

After a while I find myself calming down. I'm still pissed about him letting her kiss him. Even though it was still a concert it hurts to see someone else with him.

The door opens and I see Andy come in. His hair was turning almost golden, I guess the black was fading away from the sun.

"Hey." He smiles like nothing ever happened.

"How was Juliet's lips?" I cross my arms with a serious expression. I hate being mad at anyone but this really really bothers me.

"Wha-oh. You saw that?"

"Yeah bvb tent is literally by the unicorn stage."

"Oh well I'm sorry about her. She said she didn't know about you."

"Yeah a lot of people don't know." I mumble. Another thing that bothers me, is he embarassed? He must have read my mind cause he said,

"Hey, I'm with you not juilet. And the reason why I haven't shown you off is because fans can be very vicious. The last thing I need is for you to get hurt." He sits by me and puts his hand on my inner thigh. Damn you...

"Okay...but what's your history with juilet?"

He sighs. "We where a thing for almost three years then she left me because she said she needed to focus on her career and that I was in the way." His eyes look sad. "But it's a whatever thing, I have you now and you're all I need." He forces a smile. I smile softly and then take his chin and kiss him. I guess I can forgive his butt.

"You forgive me?" He asks. I nod. He smiles brightly then wraps his arms Around my waist then kisses me with passion. My hands were grasping his broad shoulders I was smiling at the same time while our lips touch. He laughs. Then I suddenly remember it's almost been thirty minutes, fuck I might be late.

"Andy!" I say then pull away.

"What's wrong?"

"If I don't get back to the tent I might-" Andy stops my babbling with a small kiss.

"Might what? Are we gonna fire you?" He raises an eyebrow. I stay silent, I completely forgot about who I worked for. "I think you deserve a couple more minutes, it's pretty hot out there."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes you must stay with me." He smiles mischievously.

"If you say so..."

Andy pulls me closer to him and holds my chin and looks at me. His crystal eyes staring back at mine.

"What?" I ask. He smiles softly. God he is a beautiful human!!

"I have been thinking for a while about something and I need to tell you."

"Your not gay are you?" I ask. Andy chuckles and shakes his head. "Oh thank god." I whisper.

"I-I love you..." He says sounding small and shaky. Which isn't his character at all. I think for a moment. Love? Honesty am I in love? With Andy? Well he makes me happy when I feel down, he makes me smile just by his presence, he makes my heart beat out if my chest plus all the butterflies in my stomach. How he makes me feel like I'm the only person in the world...yeah I love him...

"I love you too." I smile. His face lights up and he hugs me.

"That makes me happy." He says cheerily.

"You make me happy." I smile at him. He bites his lip and kisses me.

"Your so cute." He smiles after the kiss.

"Thanks, so are you." I say nonchalantly.

Aww so cheesy but cheese is great!!!

Andy P.O.V

I let Jessie go back to her tent. I smile to myself I finally did it! I actually told her how I felt. And she felt the same way...

Now I'm in a great fucking mood. I can't wait to perform with bvb. I'm so happy I can't stop fucking smiling. Fuck my life.

Still pissed at juilet. I have a feeling she was lying about the whole not-knowing-who-Jessie-was. Bullshit.
Juliet can be cool sometimes but if I had to pick I would pick Jess over her. Jess is sweeter and makes me smile more than anyone else has. Yeah me and Juliet had good moments but she left me because I was in the way of her career. That just proves to me that she's more in love with herself than anyone else. Finally found someone who loves me for me even if I can be an asshole or if I can be too much at times. She loves all of me even my flaws.

That was cute Andy.

Soon me and bvb played our show I was super excited and energized. I saw Jess and Nathan watch our show from the tent. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

We played a great show tonight and I was very pleased with it. We packed up everything in a matter of time then we were off to california!