Chapter 21

Xavier’s POV

As my eyes cracked open with the first light of dawn, I notice Dove’s sleeping form. Her hair sprayed across her pillow with some of it on my chest. I’m happy she got her wolf but even if she didn’t I would still love her. Yes, I’ve fallen in love with the brunette beauty sleeping not so far away from me. She knew I was her mate and she still chose me over and over again. But I’m afraid that when I tell her how I feel she might not reciprocate them and I’ll be back to square one.

Moving her hair out of the way I move closer to her I kiss her bare back. When she doesn’t wake up my lips continue their path down her back. “Wakey wakey sleepyhead” I say as my lips continue their journey.

“Tell me why are you waking me up at this ungodly hour?” She says with her back still turned to me. In Dove’s dictionary ungodly hour is any hour that is below 9am. I flip her over and hover above her and remove hair from her face.

“Well my beautiful mate, since you have already shifted its time to train your wolf.” Training ones wolf is Important because it can learn how to defend themselves and to have self-control.

Dove looks at me like I’ve grown a second head and tries to pull up the blanket to continue sleeping. But before she could do that I throw the blanket to the other side of the room. I gulp when i see what she has on. Beneath the blanket lays Dove in short shorts and a tight tank top. The tank top makes her breasts appear bigger than they are and legs seems to go on forever due to the shorts. I’m tempted to just take her right there but now isn’t the right time.

Seeing my dilemma she starts rubbing herself on me and against my better judgment I grow hard down there. “Are you trying to distract me? I ask as her fingers tease the waistband of my sweatpants.

“Is it working?” she whispers in ear after lightly biting my earlobe. I catch her wandering hand as it makes it way inside my sweatpants.

Be strong Xavier

“Love, you need to train so you can protect yourself even when I’m not there to protect you.” I say holding her hands above her head because I don’t think I’m strong enough to refuse her if I let her hands go.

“Can’t we reschedule it, like never?” she asks while pouting. This minx is pulling every trick in the book in order to not train but this is for her own good.

“Camilla, please. I’ll not worry about you that much if you know how to fight since I know you can protect yourself. Also after training, I’m yours for the taking. You can do whatever you want. I promise.” I see her eyes sparkle after hearing that.

“Ok.” She removes herself from my grip and makes her way to the ensuite bathroom. If I knew that was all it took to convince her than I would have done it sooner.

~

"I hate you Xavier Adams." Dove says laying on the ground breathing heavily. We just finished training where I taught her how to fight in our wolf forms.

"It's not that bad. If we repeat that tomorrow you will be fine. Plus you've got faster healing now so no complaints." I say helping her up. If looks could kill than I would have been six feet under by now.

"Carry me." Turning around i see that she had stopped walking and has a pout. Even though she was a little difficult today but who can say no to that face. So i squat down to allow her to climb my back. Even though we are both sweaty and sticky but carrying her like this is enjoyable.

“This is part one of your punishment for making me wake up and go through that torture. Also I haven’t forgotten what you promised me earlier.” She says happily swinging her legs back and forth.

If all punishments were like this I would gladly piss her off every day.

~
“One day, I’m going to murder you Xavier.” The basis of Dove’s threat is because I’ve woken her up again to train. She needs to train at least four times a day to improve her wolf’s strength.

“You love me too much to do that.” As soon she heard what I said she froze. Why did I even say that?

She gets out of bed like nothing happened and makes her way to the bathroom. I’m stupid for saying that since now everything will be awkward between us especially if she doesn’t feel that way. My heart constricts at that thought.

Don’t worry I’m sure she feels something for us if not she would have left us a long time ago.” My wolf says trying to comfort me.

Our day proceeds as usual except this time we’re training in human form. Even though physically I’m here I’m still thinking about what I said this morning. My mind returns to reality when I feel my back contact the floor.

“You should pay more attention alpha.” My little mate says after successfully pinning me down. Not one to easily accept defeat I flip us over so this time I’m the one on top.

“Oh believe me, I do.” I say while my eyes focus on her breasts. Today she is wearing one of those sports bras with a mesh front. If this is still part of punishment than I’ll gladly accept.

“Eyes up here alpha.” I’ve noticed she only calls me alpha when she wants to be playful or she’s horny and right now I can tell she feels both.

“What if, I want to keep exploring.” I reply with one of my hands going inside her gym leggings. She isn’t wearing any panties and I realise she planned this since yesterday she fell asleep before completing what I promised her. That little minx.

I watch as her expression changes from exhaustion to pleasure as my fingers play with her clitoris. My other hand raises her bra and watch as her beautiful breasts bounce free. I attach my lips to her left nipple sucking and occasionally lightly pulling it with my teeth.

I switch to the other nipple as I insert my fingers in her. I still can’t believe how tight she even after all we’ve done together. After a while I could feel her walls tightening around my fingers and I know she’s close. I withdraw my fingers and stand up.

“Why did you stop?” Dove asks pissed. I don’t reply as I lower my gym shorts along with my boxers. I take a moment to look at the goddess laying in front of me and thank the moon goddess for mating us together.  I resume my position and attach my lips to hers while I position myself at her entrance. With one thrust I’m in. She moans at this sudden intrusion and grips her arms around my back.

I break the kiss to kiss my mark on her neck. I wonder if she would mark me now that she has her wolf. I won’t pressure her but it’s something I would like. I feel Dove’s hands on my chest, I stop thinking I’ve hurt her when she surprises me but flipping us over and riding me. With this position I feel like I’m deeper inside her. I feel her walls start to tighten around me again so i put my hands behind my back and let her do her thing since she hates it when I thrust from the bottom in this position. Soon I feel her coming around me and not too long after that I find my own climax and bathe her insides with my seed.

“That was perfect.” She says out of breathe with her head in the crook of my neck. I reply with an Mmh while wrapping arms around her.

My body freezes when I feel her canines grazing the junction where my neck meets my shoulder. Does this mean she wants me to be hers? I mean I already am but I never thought this day would come. Soon I feel her canines split my skin and I groan at the sudden sharp pain but it was gone as soon as it appeared. She removes her canines and licks the area clean when she says the words I thought were a myth.

“You were right Xavier I do love you.”