Chapter 24

Dove’s POV

“Ah.” I Scream when I was getting frustrated endlessly scrolling on Netflix without nothing great to watch. You would think that a billion dollar streaming company would have something good to watch.

Just as I’m about to leave I see Logan walking in. This is new. He hasn’t been here much ever since he met his mate.

“Whats up kiddo?” He says while ruffing my hair. Ever since he found out that he is a year older than me he has been calling me kiddo. Now I don’t miss him anymore.

Logan’s eyes sparkle when I talk about Olivia. She is a tall, black haired with the most unusual pair of striking brown eyes. Her face looks like it was craved in marble with a high pair of cheekbones and a body any woman would kill to have. That woman could be a supermodel if she wanted to.

Logan doesn’t stay long saying that he only wanted to ask if I’ll accompany her to go shopping. I agree.  Sometimes I wish Xavier treated me the way Logan treats Olivia when we first met. She is truly lucky to have Logan as a mate and I hope she doesn’t hurt him in anyway.

~

“So tell me Dove. I can call you Dove right?” Nodding she continues. “How’s Xavi doing?” Xavi? That MY nickname.

“Xavier is doing fine. Also please refrain from calling him ‘’Xavi’’ he hates it.” She gives me a little bit of a side eye but I let it pass since I want us to get along.

Shopping with her is a disaster. She wants everything she sees and even though Logan gave her his card but she doesn’t know the value of money. I get Xavier and Logan aren’t exactly poor but at least buy something that is beneficial for the place you live in. She brought stripper heels to walk around for a place that is filled with gravel, sand and it’s surrounded by a forest. If Logan wasn’t my best friend and ask me this favour I wouldn’t have given her my time.

“Let’s go to the food court after this.” I tell her watching her try countless dresses.

“The food court is boring. Let’s go out drinking.” Did she just ask a pregnant woman to go out drinking? I tell in the most polite way I can that I can’t drink for the next several months since I’m actually carrying a human being.

“I don’t really get why people have children. They are all disgusting, needy things.” Did she just call my child disgusting? I officially hate her and I feel sorry for Logan for having this bitch for a mate.

We finally make our way to the food court and I couldn’t be more grateful. Our meal was interesting to say the least. She judged my every eating choice while she sipped on water. Well I can’t help it. I’m pregnant and I’m eating for two here.

“So how big it?” I look at her confused not exactly understanding what she is asking. “Xavier’s dick.”

To say I’m shocked would be an understatement did she just ask about the length of my mate’s dick? How would she feel if I asked about Logan’s dick? I feel my food coming back up just from thinking about it.

“That’s private information and this conversion is over.” I stand up throw my trash away and start walking about to where the car is parked not even bothering to see if she is following me or not.

I almost cry tears of joy when I see our house in front of me and the best view yet is Xavier shirtless with sweat gliding down his body cutting wood for the fireplace. Olivia gets out first and literally runs towards Xavier. I don’t what her end game is and why she is trying so hard to get to know and be close to him.

I suppress my murderous thoughts when I see her arms clinging to his shoulders. Seeing me Xavier removes her hands and comes towards me.

“How’s your trip?” I give him a look that says don’t talk about it and wrap my arms around his waist resting my face on his bare chest. Olivia gives me a murderous look, I don’t understand since im hugging my own mate but if this was Logan I would have understood. I’m truly sorry for Logan if she is actually like this since he has truly fallen for her.

The next morning I’m woken up by shouting from downstairs. Grabbing my robe I head downstairs where I see Logan holding Xavier by the neck. Meanwhile Xavier looks calm almost bored. Sensing me he mind links me to stay put. What happened between these two? I’ve never seen them fighting whatsoever since I got here, that’s how close they are. They are like brothers.

“Don’t you dare disrespect my mate? Even though you are my alpha but for her I will fight anyone.” With that he chucks Xavier as if he weighed nothing. He gives me nasty look and leaves banging the door behind him.

“What happened?” I ask Xavier as I help him stand up.

“Olivia said that you mistreated her, that cold whenever she tried to make conversion and you criticised every piece of cloth she brought so Logan came here like a raging bull to defend her honour. ’’ I can’t believe this chick.

“Xavier, I did none of that. She brought eight inch heels as her walking shoes in the forest, she called you Xavi and I told her to stop it. Also she asked about the length of your dick.” He remains dumbfounded not knowing if what I said is true or not.

“Hopefully we will find a way to make him see the truth.”

Xavier and I remain sitting on the stairs talking about what to do with Olivia and Logan. He doesn’t deserve this and h can’t see that he is being manipulated in order to get her way. Eventually Xavier leaves to go to the pack house while I stay home. All I know is that Olivia is a problem that soon needs a solution otherwise its not only Xavier and Logan’s friendship that will be lost.