Epilogue

Dove's POV
Three years later

I groan when I see the state of Ethan and Alex. Ethan is our one year old son while Alex is Logan and his mate Mia's son. Yes, Logan found another mate two years after Olivia even though they had a rocky start but that's a story for another time. Xavier and I had Ethan after being married for two years since we wanted to experience life by ourselves also because of my fear of losing them again.

I release a deep breath when I see these two playing in the mud without a care in the world. What's more shocking is they drag their cute little feet inside the house and get mud all over the walls. I love my son I truly do but days like these I miss my childless days.

I pick up the two little trouble makers and head upstairs towards Ethan's room to run them a bath. Ethan has his own room which is adjacent to ours.

I put them down in the bathroom floor and Alex tries to walk away which only causes Ethan to try and follow him. These two are attached by the hip just like their fathers and I fear for the day when they are grown ups.

Bath time with Ethan is chaotic but add Alex in it and it's damn right catastrophic. Alex is staying with us tonight since his parents went to out for date night. In the middle of the bath Xavier strides in and immediately laughs when he sees how drenched I am.

"Keep laughing, you are putting them to sleep and you are bathing them tomorrow morning." He immediately stops laughing and a horrified look crosses his features.

Xavier doesn't find a problem running the biggest pack in America but he is deathly scared of bathing two toddlers. I mean Ethan is basically a mini Xavier complete with his attitude, it was just like I was the carrier since he looks nothing like me.

"I'm so sorry love." He says while kissing my neck from behind. We have finally managed to finish bathing them and putting them to sleep. Now we are in our room and Xavier is apologising because I told him tonight he isn't getting some for laughing at me earlier.
So he decides to play dirty by kissing my neck skcne he knows that is my weakness.

I try not to respond but when he kisses my mark I'm a goner. I surrender to his fingers and let them wonder across my body. He throws my tshirt over my head and his mouth immediately attack my nipple meanwhile his hand is in my pants. I'm having the time of my life until I hear a wail.

"Seriously, couldn't he give us at least thirty more minutes." Xavier groans as he pulls himself away from me. I can see that's he's painfully hard so I tell him to stay and get it under control while I tend to the babies.

In their room I find Alex peacefully sleeping meanwhile Ethan is standing in his crib holding the side bars. He gives me a toothy grin which is identical to his father's. The resemblance between these two is uncanny. Its like Xavier said copy and paste.

Taking from his crib, I check his diapers to find it clean and he's not hungry since I just feed him. Once he's in my arms, he wraps his tiny arms around my neck and immediately falls asleep on my chest. I smile at this action. Oh my baby just needs attention just like what Xavier does when he wants attention from me.

I decide to take Ethan back to our room and XVier groans when he sees him since he knows that our activities won't continue now.

I lay him in the crib which is on the foot of our bed and crawl back to cuddle with Xavier.

"You know that child of ours doesn't want his father to be happy." Xavier says once I'm back in his arms.

I shake my head and give him a quick kiss on his lips. Xavier and Ethan are always fighting for attention, it's like I've got two babies.

"This is how you give your husband a proper kiss." He says while giving me a long passionate kiss.

I'm glad our pack had rogue problems otherwise I won't be here and my beautiful son wouldn't have existed.