Author's Note

We have reached the end of Dove's and Xavier's story. I would like to thank everyone who voted, commented, shared and everyone who took their time to read this book.

I know somewhere along the road life happened and I didn't upload as I promised but my new year's resolution was to finish this book.

I hope you will keep supporting me in other future books. I will take a week off except a new book chapter on 20 January. My upload day is still on Saturday so stay tuned.

The new book is called The Mafia's Deception and it can be found on my profile. Below is the summary of the book.

Nicole "Nikki" Johnson is the 'it' girl for many guys and the root for many girl's jealousy. She is considered a princess without the crown.

Liam Santos, a guy who makes women wet their panties with just a smile and his devilishly good looks has one goal in life which is avenge his father's death. He has no time for romance but indulges in one night stands.

When he bumps into Nicole he is intrigued by the melanin beauty but what happens when he realises a secret that threatens his relationship with Nikki? Will he stand beside her like he promised to or will he take the easy way out?

For bonus chapters, exclusive content and a chance to hang out with me, don't forget to check out my patron.

Thanks one again.
With love,
SereneScribbler 💜