Chapter 32

Dove’s POV

It’s my wedding day and I’m a nervous wreck. The wedding is in two hours and I feel like everything is going horribly wrong. Maybe Xavier and I weren’t supposed to get married but to just live our lives out together.

“Dove, stop panicking. Everything is going to be alright besides that boy loves you and I’m pretty sure he will marry whatever happens.” My mum says as she snatches my coffee cup. Right now I just want to drink my iced latte in peace and be back in bed cuddling with Xavier.

I miss him

Ever since we told my parents about our engagement, my mum basically moved saying she will never get another chance to plan for her daughter’s wedding. So for the last three weeks I’ve been living in perpetual hell. I can’t even find time to spend with him without my mum ruining it somehow. Two nights ago she bursts into our room and finds me in lingerie on top of Xavier, you can imagine how shocked and embarrassed I was. Her explanation was I needed to pick my flower bonquet, like seriously at ten at night?

So since then I’ve decided to lock our bedroom door but yesterday night she walked in again but at least this time we were dressed appropriately. This time was because the groom shouldn’t see the bride the night before their wedding. I love my mum but I’m ecstatic that she’s leaving soon.

Soon the glam team mum hired are done and it time to wear my wedding dress, the first time I saw it I fell in love, it an off the shoulder design with long sleeved lace arms and a v design on the chest. I pair the dress with white heels. The stylist has decided to let my hair down and for makeup I have on a “natural” look. I look beautiful.

My anxiousness gets worse when I see my dad enter the room ready to walk me down the aisle.

“Sweetheart, it’s okay to be nervous but if you want you don’t have to go out there.” He says after seeing the state I’m in.

Do I want to cancel this wedding? No. Xavier is the love of my life and there is no one better to spend the rest of my life with than him. With that I take my dad’s outstretched hand which he tucks in his elbow and we start the journey towards the alter.

“You’ve got this.” He says as we stop outside the doors of the church. I hear the wedding march playing behind the door and with one last breath, the doors open. I see Xavier standing at the end of the aisle in his crisp two piece black suit and somehow that all I needed to put my anxiety at rest.

"Take care of her or else." Dad says to him once we reach the alter. I smile at his antics as if we haven't been living together for the past year and a half.

"You look gorgeous and I can't wait to peal the dress off you later." Xavier mindlinks causing me to blush.

The priest starts the ceremony unbeknownst to the dirty thoughts going on between us. The ceremony goes of without a hitch except for the part where mum cried since now I'm somebody's wife.

I can't believe I'm Mrs. Xavier Adams now.

The rest of the day goes of smoothly but I'm dead tired. Right now all I want is a warm bath, some comfortable pajamas and to snuggle under my fluffy duvet but I don't think that's possible since after the wedding party we are flying to our honeymoon destination, a place Xavi refused to tell me.

"Let's leave, I tired of sharing you with everyone else." He whispers in my ear. I swear that those words are the sexiest words he ever whispered to me considering how tired I am. Now I can finally rest even if it's on a plane seat.

Xavier bids goodbye to Logan and my parents while I wait for him by the door. Soon we are in the car and before I know it I rest my head against his shoulder and sleep.

Xavier's POV

I gently remove the hair from her face and stare at her beauty. Who would have thought that this beautiful woman would agree to be my wife after everything I did to her. I make a silent promise to myself that I would never let anything else hurt her cause she is my life.

Soon I we arrive to the airport and I see my private jet waiting for us. Most people don't know that I'm rich, they just think that all the money comes from the pack but along the way I've made very smart investments that turned out to be very lucrative.

Entering the plane, I greet the crew through mindlink since they are all my pack members. They congratulate us and ask if we need anything but all I need now is to put this sleeping beauty in my arms to bed. I lay her in bed and start removing her shoes and dress even though I would have loved it if I removed it while she was awake.

My breath hitches when I see the sexy red lingerie underneath the dress, I make a promise to myself that one day that lingerie will be used just not tonight.

Next I move to remove the makeup from her face since she would kill me if she found out that i didn't do it. After that's done I undress and lie beside her wrapping an arm around her stomach.

***
I wake due to someone poking my cheeks, opening my eyes i find my beautiful wife. "Goodmorning wifey."

Before she could reply we heard the pilot over the intercom saying we should fasten our seat belt to prepare for landing.

After landing I blindfold Dove in order to not spoil her suprise until we arrive at the hotel. Even though Dove is giving me all types of threats to tell her where we are I just can't not yet.

Soon we arrive at the hotel and I gladly take off her blindfold. She is shocked and pleasantly suprised to zee the Eiffel Tower right outside her window.

"Bienvenue à Paris mon amour." I whisper in her ear. I can tell she doesn't know that I speak fluent French due to how suprised she was.

***

In Paris, we strolled along the Seine, hand in hand, beneath the sparkling lights of the Eiffel Tower. Our days were filled with exploring charming cobblestone streets, savoring delicate pastries in quaint cafes, and stealing kisses in the shadow of iconic landmarks.

As we wandered through the Louvre, I whispered sweet nothings to Dove, our love deepening as we gaze at timeless masterpieces. Nights were spent in our hotel, where the soft glow of city lights framed our love making. We spent a week in Paris before heading to our next stop.

Next stop, London. We embraced the regal ambiance of Buckingham Palace, and i playfully mimicked a royal guard to make Dove laugh after encountering London's horrible weather.

The lush greenery of Hyde Park provided a tranquil escape, where we reveled in stolen moments of intimacy beneath ancient oaks.

In London's West End, we were captivated by a romantic play, the emotion of the performance echoing our own journey. Our evenings ended with leisurely strolls across the illuminated Tower Bridge, creating memories that would forever be etched in the tapestry of our love.

Every detail, from the captivating views to the shared laughter, made our honeymoon an unforgettable chapter in our story and I'm thankful I've got to meet this woman who I love and she loves me too.