Chapter Ten: Lovers and the Games They Play

Vampires weren’t supposed to sleep but I guess this wasn’t really sleeping I was unconscious. I really did get hammered huh? Well surprisingly enough I was walking through the forest again replaying the night I was given my second chance at life. Thus far I knew that the color of my eyes meant I would deal with great loss which was something I had dealt with so many times before. Would it really be different in this new life? I didn’t want to experience it but it was already clear in my eyes that I would lose someone greatly close to me most likely my maker. Ugh my maker, I was still furious with this evenings events, I didn’t want to go back to the living quarters and face him. I wanted to go back to the night he changed me. The night that the werewolf venom was slowly seeping through my veins, the night he looked me so deep in the eyes, he was full of endearment. What had changed? Maybe I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time but that was no reliable excuse to hit me. He hit me! Full blown anger as he lashed out on me! What the hell was I doing sticking around? Did I really want to go back? Of course I did! We were connected so deeply, a bond so strong, and I missed him. I really missed him! I didn’t think I could have these feelings of passion and love towards a man in this life but I did. He made me, he gave me my second chance, and I knew he could also break me and take this beautiful life away in a few swift moments.

How do I confront him when I do return to the mansion he and Ivy called home? What do I say? I sure in the hell wasn’t going to apologize for my nasty attitude and my harsh words. Did he worry about me? Did he wonder if I would come back? Did he love me like I loved him or was it a different love? Did he love me like a daughter? I mean he did make me! Oh my, that would be disgusting if he did and I wasn’t sure vampires were really into the whole incest thing. Gross! Oh no, I think I’m going to be sick again!

“Misty! Misty! Please wake up were back and if Thor see’s you like this I’m dead!” Ivy pleaded.

As much as I just wanted to remain is this state of blackness getting lost in my thoughts I knew that I didn’t want another outburst like earlier. I slowly opened my eyes as Ivy grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car. Stupid alcohol! Always makes me over analyze more then I should have to!

“Thanks Ivy! For everything!” I said with a half smile on my face!

I really did mean it but the alcohol was still tingling through me and I’m not going to lie! It felt amazing! Better than any other intoxication I had felt as a human. It didn’t make me forget but it took the pain away for some time!

“No problem doll, just try to keep your cool around Thor ok? I’m sure he hit the bottle pretty hard tonight.” She responded still grasping my arm.

What the hell would he be drinking for? He didn’t get his cheek bone crushed. Then as we stood in front of the door I felt it. Guilt. He was overly consumed with guilt and was completely ashamed. As we entered the house I smelt liquor. Ivy hit the nail on the head, he had hit the bottle hard, against the wall that was. He was standing in the entertainment room with his hands above his head and his head against the wall. Ivy quietly shut the door and went to tip toe upstairs. Not knowing if I should follow her or if she was trying to give Thor and I some alone time I just stood completely lifeless in the entrance way of their house.

“Don’t try to get away that easy Ivy! Don’t you think we should talk?” His voice was deep and demanding.

It had lost the velvet tone my ears so adored.

“Shit” She said under her breath as she back tracked and headed towards the entertainment room.

I couldn’t move. Ok I could have moved I just didn’t want to I remained by the front door. I could have easily gone and embraced my maker but I didn’t want to!

“We have so much to take care of Ivy! We have a battle to prepare for and you take the newborn, my Misty, to the underground? What had gotten over you?” his voice burrowed from the depths of his being.

He was still upset and he was drunk. I didn’t know what we were doing was wrong but obviously Ivy knew damn well that she shouldn’t have taken me there.

“Look Thor we needed to get away and drown some sorrows. I’d tell you I’m sorry but I’m not! I have nothing to apologize for!” she clearly stated in a tone that had a hint of bitch.

I think she got away with a lot because of Char’s death.

“Go Ivy! I wish to hear no more of your nonsense or lame thought process. I’m not sure how you think this is ok but I honestly don’t want to hear it. Get away from me!” Thor wasn’t shouting but his words were so cold.

She obeyed him and darted upstairs before he could change his mind. I still stood frozen in the entrance way. I didn’t know what to do I didn’t know what to say. I was a little scared. He had been drinking and clearly he was still unhappy and even more so now that we had done something obviously wrong. Damn Ivy, always getting me in trouble.

“Baby” he said with his soft sugar coated voice.

I took a few steps towards the entertainment room, not that I wanted to but my body was craving his touch once more.  Before I could blink he was standing in front of me gazing into my eyes as he brushed my hair behind my ear. I loved it when he did that.

“I….” he went to speak still using his soft tone and I pressed my index finger to his lips because now was one of those moments words were not needed. My body was hungry for him, longing for his loving touch. I caved! I wanted to be tough and talk things out but right now was just not the time for words. I could feel how bad he needed me and I knew I needed him. This was definitely no time to be gentle. We collided in such a passionate kiss that any people standing by would have been heated. The spark I felt with his touch the sense of belongingness it just felt so utterly amazing I couldn’t stop. We started ripping each other’s clothes off and it was as if we hadn’t seen each other in decades. I was trapped up in the heat of the moment my body pulsating with lust and the passion intensified after every caress he made. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head to the side. He ran his cold firm tongue down the side of my throat and I could feel his fangs along the surface of the nape of my neck. I wanted him so bad. I wanted to feel him inside of me and just let loose of all the frustration and tension we had built up between us. He licked up my neck closer to my ear and pulled my hair even harder. I was afraid he was going to rip every follicle out of my skull when he whispered with such an assertive tone

“Don’t you ever go to the underground again, without me!”

He let go and my head found its way back to its normal upright position quite quickly. He turned away and headed into the kitchen. I didn’t know what to do. I stood there frozen with shock. I didn’t know if I should try to run and hide or if I should just stand there looking like a complete idiot. I felt a lump rising in my throat choking off my words. It was that feeling right before you cry really hard. There was no way in hell I was crying! Not going to happen sorry, I wasn’t about to show him that he was my weakness although he knew damn well he was my only weakness.

I felt the rage build up inside me. I was so furious. It wasn’t a jealous furious. I was angry I felt like I had been defeated. What the hell is his problem? Why would he do something like that to me? Build me up just to break me down? Fine two could play at that game! He wanted a battle did he? Well an emotional one between him and I, well I was going to give him war. I was so heated. I felt the fiery fury entangling my cold stone body! I had to figure out what to do and do it fast. I slipped off my jeans walked a few feet and slid my shirt off my head dropping it to the floor. Then kicked off a shoe here and a shoe there leaving a trail of clothes into the living room. I was in nothing but a black lace thong and matching bra. I laid myself so perfectly on the couch.

I could still hear him rumbling in the kitchen not sure what he was doing but I was going to beat him at his own game. I laid there still perfectly positioned on the couch.

Forget getting angry! I was getting even.

As Worlds Collideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें