Chapter Thirty-Five: A New Bond

The hours seemed to drag on before the funeral. I had spent all day with Dee and he was trying to calm me but it wasn't working. He had called Thor which didn't go well at first until Dee took charge of the conversation and made him realize what was going on. Thor wanted to move the funeral but I don't think it would make a difference they had someone on the inside feeding them the details I just knew it. I couldn't figure it out I thought at first maybe it was Thor seeing he didn't give a damn about Jaime anyways but I don't think he would swoop so low to go to the enemy.

Night had fallen and Dee and I decided it was time to hunt. We went down town to a well populated area and chose our prey. Dee settled on a pretty blonde who was waiting for friends outside a bar, I on the other hand chose a couple sitting beneath a tree having a gorgeous picnic star gazing. Of course I wouldn't drain both of them I would only kill the male right in front of his love. Dee ran off to use his compulsion on the pretty young blonde while I settled in on the male. He wasn't very attractive I was more set on having his love live with the heartache of losing her soon to be fiancé right in front of her very eyes. I don't know why this was exciting to me. Maybe it was because I had had enough pain and heartache lately that someone else deserved some.

I casually strolled up to the couple who were nuzzled together beneath the tree and I simply asked for the time. As soon as his eyes met mine I lustfully stared into his making him want me with nothing but my undressing eyes. I then held out my hand to help him off the ground and to my surprise he pulled me down on the blanket. I guess the compulsion worked because in a matter of seconds she was crying watching him caress my body. It was then I sunk my teeth into his neck and drank every drop of blood swimming through his body in a matter of seconds.

"You fucking monster what did you do? Oh my god is he dead? What the hell" the woman screamed.

I stood to my feet and wiped the little bit of blood up off my lip with my tongue. I threw a little box I had retrieved out of his pocket while rubbing up against his hardness.

"He was going propose. Hope you enjoyed the show." I stated with a smirk and winked as I walked off.

Vampires only came into town to do one thing and that was hunt. Needless to say I wouldn't be coming back to this town for a while. I met up with Dee in an alleyway and just as he was finishing his meal. I smiled as he sucked her dry and in all honesty it made my inner core feel hot. That soft spot beneath my black lacy thong was throbbing for attention and I knew I needed to contain myself but seeing him feed off of her was nothing shorter then arousing. I must have still had traces of blood on my lip because Dee was clearly aroused as well he walked up to me placing his hands on each side of my face and licked my blood stained lips. I kissed him tasting the sweet blonde still lingering on his lips. He had good taste that was for sure. He rubbed his excitement against me. I knew I couldn't have him here in this alley way and that we needed to get out of here before the woman of my victim called the police. Not that we couldn't out run them but our world didn't need that kind of attention with everything else going on at this moment in time.

I pulled away from the kiss grabbing his hand and ran towards the forest back to Dee's car. He excited me in a way that no one ever had. There was thrill, there was the deep sense of longingness for each other, and there was our chemistry. I knew at this point if it wasn't for Dee I wouldn't be alive because not too long ago I wanted to end my existence completely but he saved me. He was my very own superman.

Dee decided to take a drive up to Devil's chin. He had called in not only for tonight but for tomorrow night also and stated he would need some back up but he couldn't get  into details right now because he was busy that's all he said as he hung up the phone and we made our way up the mountain. I loved being near him, in fact I never wanted to be away from him. He made everything better. We were laying on the hood of his car deep in thought when he decided to finally break the silence.