Chapter Eleven: The Bitter Taste of Victory

It seemed as though I was sitting there forever just waiting because this game was on. I heard him shut the cupboard door and his footsteps were drawing nearer as he left the kitchen. He walked past the doorway at a pretty fast pace and then stopped and peeked his head around the corner. His eyes were the size of softballs. What the hell was I doing? He strolled into the living room approaching me with those bedroom eyes that would have completely undressed me if I hadn’t done the honors for him.

“Misty I can’t resist your beauty.” He half whispered and half moaned that statement.

I was completely turned on, I had to keep reminding myself that this was a game and well of course I was going to win. He positioned himself between my legs still fully clothed and closed in on my lips for one of those passionate kisses I loved so much. This was just too damn easy! I slowly slid his t shirt off his head and ran my nails down his chest. He undid his belt and wiggled out of his jeans so quickly as if they were on fire. I continued kissing his lips and caressing his body. He removed the only thing he had left on his body and that was his boxers. I sucked on his finger with just a little bit of tooth while he slid inside my wet hole. He started moaning immediately and I could feel him throbbing inside of me. He started pushing harder and harder as if he were taking out aggressions during this “love making” session. I knew that what I was doing was risky but he wasn’t going to treat me like this ever again! I let out a moan, I mean it really was amazing he seemed to make me feel so alive with just a simple touch so you could only imagine how I felt with him pulsating his man hood deep inside me. He started to push even harder and right at that point, that point where my legs got that tingly numb feeling, right before he released a load of sexual tension inside of me I moaned deeply.

“Oh Bruce!” I screamed in ecstasy!

Ok I was way too beautiful to be with a bouncer of a club but it was the first name that came to mind! He immediately stopped stepped back and looked me dead in my eyes. I could see the furry. Oh he was livid!

“What in the hell did you just scream?!?” he said so angerly 

Like I said this was way too damn easy.

“Umm…. Nothing” I replied looking down at the floor biting my lip like I didn’t have anything to say.

“The bouncer? Really? I cant believe you Misty! You filthy fucking whore. What’d you do go out and sleep with the first person you could because we were fighting?”

“No” I responded as I returned eye contact to him “If I had slept with the first person it would have been the cashier at the blood bank.” I stated it blantley, I didn’t sleep with anyone else but see now I was once again one up on my maker, which actually turned me on a bit more.

This game became enticing. He was so upset I could feel his emotions running through him. He thought I was actually making nice didn’t he. He got dressed and rushed up the stairs I laughed my evil laugh “Have a good night dear” Yeah that was like beating a dead horse but it got under his skin.

“I hate you! Your nothing but a dirty little tramp!” He screamed down at me from the top of the stairs right before he decided to slam the door so hard it splintered off the hinges.

Of course I was pleased with my performance! I knew we didn’t have time for these bull shit games but I did it anyways and I succeeded. We had a battle to prepare for. One that included werewolves. I knew Ivy would be coming to investigate soon so I threw my clothes on silently applauding myself because I definitely deserved a standing ovation after that performance. I guess the few drama classes in high school did pay off. Yeah I’m a bitch so what! He couldn’t hate me forever could he? Right then the door bell rang! I could hear the clan outside hollering and laughing! Hearing them definitely relieved me! Their laughter was music to my ears.

I waited a few seconds until I heard Thor’s footsteps coming down the spiral staircase. He met me at the door and as soon as it opened he started irately screaming at me loosing complete control over his temper.

“Get out! Get out now you’re good for nothing and I can’t believe I had waited so long for a hussy like you Misty! You’re a useless excuse for a woman and I hope you rot in hell!” His words of anger during this screaming fit hurt.

I didn’t even sleep with anyone else but I guess I deserved this for pretending I did. The only reply I could think of slipped out of my lips faster than I could think it in my head.

“Thanks to you changing me, that’s where I’m headed.” I stormed past the clan mumbling about how pathetic their leader was.

They were all shocked and frozen right there on the porch. I had no clue where I was going let alone where I’d end up but at this point I didn’t care. He deserved this! I could feel the worry that had suddenly overcome his body after I heard Jax ask him

“Where’s she gonna go?” Of course he didn’t have an answer.  

I didn’t even have an answer to that question. I just walked, at a fast pace. I wasn’t running away, in fact I intended to eventually go back. Why I would want to go back to that hell I don’t know. I headed towards the forest. Probably not the best of ideas knowing what happened the last time I ventured off into the dark by myself. But honestly at this point I didn’t care. I was about a football field away in length from the dark opening. I sat on the hill beneath an old weeping willow and lit up a smoke. Why had things gotten this way? What was I going to do? How was I going to make everything ok again? Should I leave? Where should I go? God damn it I hated it when my brain was on over drive and of course over analyzing everything. I didn’t have the answers to any of these questions and to be quite honest I don’t think Thor did either. How was I ever going to be able to apologize? What am I thinking? I’m not apologizing! Not for the life of me! Stupid power tripping vamp thinks just because he made me he can control me?! I don’t fucking think so! Good thing I was the one to give him his reality check because he sure in the hell needed it.

Suddenly I heard footsteps. They were coming up behind me and the only thing between me and whatever was creating the thumping against the earth, was the tree I so nicely planted myself next to.

“Hey Misty! Mind if I sit down?” Jax asked with a smile on his face.

Oh god really? The fucking pussy couldn’t even come talk to me himself he sent a friend to try to clear things up!

“If you’re here on Thor’s behalf, I don’t care what he has to say nor do I need to hear how much he loves me and wants me to come back. So if that’s why you’re here please ever so nicely remove yourself from this area.”

“Misty. I’m here on my own terms. I came to find you ‘cause I would like to talk to you, if you don’t mind.” He shot me a smile as he sat next to me.

Why in the hell out of all of the clan members would Jax be the one to come find me? I mean come on now he had to have some ulterior motive.

“So kiddo, how’s the fresh start?” he asked me in a curious tone.

“Well at the actions you just saw displayed in front of you, how the fuck do you think it’s going? Obviously not too well! But hell I guess it could be worse right I mean I could be dead although death seems as though it was the better of options right now!” I responded like a smart ass of course.

He looked at me with those dark eyes, the same eyes that my maker had and he had this sorry filled look on his face. I lost it. I began balling my eyes out in front of Jax who I had known for what a day maybe two? God I’m a pathetic excuse for a vampire. But Jax didn’t judge me. He wrapped me in his arms and held me while I cried.

Why did he want to help me? What did he need my friendship for I mean he was best friends with my maker. Right?!?