Chapter Forty: Savior

My mind was wrapped around all of the information it had consumed over the last few hours. I knew one thing was for sure, Thor and Ivy would have to go. I was contemplating how I was going to end each of their existence, slow and painfully that was for sure. It’s a dog eat dog kind of world and they sure in the hell weren’t going to end me before I could end them myself. I still couldn’t believe Jedd was still alive. These two were evil and I wasn’t sure that that word even explained it to the dramatic sense necessary.

I heard the big door open at the end of the hall and slam shut. I was honestly hoping that the damn officer who loved to harass me and work up my emotions wasn’t back for a round three, because I wasn’t sure that I could keep my cool as I was still full of anger, finding out someone so disgusting and untruthful had brought me into this existence.  Footsteps approached my cell stopping in front of the bars holding me in this dreary place.

“Misty” the voice called out but it wasn’t a big booming voice it was soft, caring and most definitely came from a female.

“You’re looking at her” I stated back as I sat up on my cot.

She was radiating. Gorgeous blonde flowing hair like gold strands of yarn curled perfectly shaping her face. She had eyes that were green emeralds that had a tendency to glow. A soft rose tint on her cheeks and skin delicate as snow.

“I’m your attorney we need to go talk in a conference room and discuss details of your trial. Would you mind coming with me?” She asked.

“Not at all, did Dee send you?” I questioned her.

“We’ll who else would care enough about you to send a lawyer?” She asked.

Obviously she knew about me more than she probably should but I let it slide knowing she would be the one to help me out of here. Not being able to respond because I knew no one would care in fact I’m sure if I hadn’t found out the truth about Thor he would attempt to keep me in here as long as possible. The big guard from down the hall proceeded our way.

“She’s not allowed to leave the cell” He stated coldly and marched back down to the door at the end of the corridor.

“Of course nothing like a power striving guard” She stated.

“He’s not as bad as the other one” I countered her statement. She smiled a glowing smile and examined my surroundings making sure it was ok to speak here.

“I’ll be representing you and you can call me Deandra, or Andie for short. You’re in trouble for killing Sasha well the police report states that Ivy turned you in. Big shocker, right? Well she failed to mention to the council that Sasha was once a werewolf so the council assumed she was a cold born. When they find out that Sasha was a wolf I’m sure they will let you go but you will still have some sort of punishment because they enjoy that the most. Whatever they offer I will make an attempt to have it reduced only because you are not even supposed to be in here. Whatever the outcome may be you are going to have to remain out of trouble for 2 years. Even a fight will land you in here for five years and this isn’t a place for you.” She informed me.

She seemed so familiar but I couldn’t put a finger on it. It was like I knew Andie from somewhere and I know that I hadn’t ever seen her a day in my life. She was my light, like I were a single rose in the darkness of a garden and she was the sunshine pushing through the clouds and the darkness to keep me striving. I knew here from somewhere.

“Oh and one last thing” She said as the guards voice boomed down the hall telling us one minute which meant that’s all we had left. “Don’t open your mouth. Dee informed me that you can get quiet smart. The council won’t accept that and they will lock you up which isn’t something any of us want. God knows Dee would go crazy.” She stated as she slipped a piece of paper through to me right before she had to walk away.