Chapter Thirty-Four: Triggers to Visions

We had come down from the perfect place on earth and returned to Dee's house. Just lounging and relaxing and everything finally felt like it was falling into place. I felt my phone vibrate and I was hesitant to pull it out of my pocket and answer because I knew it would just be someone from the clan or Thor and I didn't want to speak to any of them.

"You can't avoid him forever" Dee stated.

I pulled the phone out of my pocket and sure enough it was Thor. He had called about a million times since I had been gone. And although it had only been 5 days I had found out too much truth to ever consider amend the broken relationship.

"Hello" Misty answered hesitantly.

"Misty where are you? We need to talk! I'm so sorry. Please just talk to me." Thor desperately begged.

"Look I really have nothing to say to you except for letting you know I am not as stupid as you or Ivy thought for that matter." Misty informed him.

"Look I know things weren't the way they were supposed to be but I want to work this out. Ivy is gone and I need you in my life. We are burying our daughter tomorrow and I thought you would like to be there to say good bye and then maybe we could talk" Thor pleaded.

"I will be there for the funeral but I want nothing to do with you and after my daughter is buried I don't ever want to hear from you or see you again Thor" Misty demanded.

"You'll never be able to get rid of me I am your maker Misty. I wish you would realize this" Thor stated in a possessive tone that made whatever color I did have leave my face.

Dee then rushed over to me and grabbed the phone out of my hand.

"What don't you understand bro, she's done with you she realizes she was just a part of the game and I will be accompanying her to Jaime's funeral she won't be talking to you or leaving with you" Dee forcefully explained.

He hung up the phone while Thor was in the middle of bitching him out saying something about snapping his neck if Dee ever laid a finger on me. Darken wasn't to upset but he could see that I was. I was tired of being harassed and I didn't want to burry my daughter because I felt she was a mistake with the man that just wanted me for power. If I hadn't found out all of this Thor and I would have ended up married and he would have killed me just to take over the throne. Thor didn't know what love was he didn't know how to care about anyone but himself. I don't know how Ivy could sit in that house and listen to us all the times we had meaningless sex. Dee wrapped his arms around me and sat beside me on the bed.

"I won't make you face him alone. I will go with you tomorrow and everything will be ok. It's all going to be alright, Doll." Dee cooed as he rocked me in his arms.

I had heard that everything was going to be ok so many times but I never believed it until now. Dee's words were full of nothing but truth and I knew that he would take care of me no matter what. I almost decided not to go but I knew that I needed to for my daughters sake. I was strong enough to face the clan and my ex who was also my maker but I wasn't strong enough to put my daughter in the ground so I knew I needed Dee's support.

"I think you need some coffee. I'll go make a fresh pot" Dee stated.

"I'll come with you, I can't just sit and dwell alone" I said as I took Dee's hand while he helped me to my feet off the bed.

Before I knew it Dee was wrapping my legs around the back of him as he hoisted me on his back. I started laughing I hadn't had a piggy back ride in years. Dee laughed as well as he carried me on his back down the stairs to the kitchen. He turned around to set me on the counter then turned back to face me. I had a huge grin on my face which in return placed one perfectly on his lips.