⁂𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒⁂

Aliyah's Pov:

I guess it would be safe to say I definitely was not excited for a new hogwarts year as i woke up to my alarm at 6 A.M.

The train ride was at 8 but I didn't want to be late.

I slid my slippers onto my feet and sleepily walked to Mattheo's room to wake him up, but to my surprise, he already was

"Oh, 'morning Leah.." he said tiredly, rubbing his eyes

I sighed " 'Morning, now get dressed. I don't want to be late and Father's not taking us to Kings Cross Station, as usual"

"Sure". "Okay".

I retreated to my room and undressed to take a bath before dressing up.
Nothing too fancy of an outfit; just a white shirt with a black jacket, random jeans and my converse

That and a simple carry on bag where i put my phone, laptop, headphones, charger, water. Basically just stuff for the train ride.

By the time it was maybe 7:25, I walked into the kitchen.
I made myself a sandwich and coffee as my father spoke to me

"So, Aliyah, since you most definitely more responsible than Mattheo just make sure he doesn't do anything crazy or something to whack up our plan. Also, your trunks have been sent to the station and are already loaded on the train." He explained briefly, sipping on his coffee as well.

"Yes, Dad". "And do not forget that if you need help or anything goes wrong you simply give me a call or text, okay?" He stated with an eyebrow raised. I nodded with a soft smile to which he gave one back.

Just then, Mattheo walks in, dressed in an outfit similar to mine
He and dad talk for a bit before its time to leave

"See you at Christmas" i said just before Mattheo and I apparated to Kings Cross Station.

I walked into the wall, finally at platform 9³/⁴. Mattheo walked In behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder as we walked to the entrance of the train. Voices of children greeting their parents goodbye and some faint yelling filling the slightly packed place.

Just then I spot Lorenzo and his parents.

Lorenzo and Pansy had been the only ones to know what had gone through in the summer and i was at ease at that I didn't have to have an awkward reencounter.

I hugged Lorenzo and he did back, patting my back
"How've you been?" He said nicely as we both pulled away

"Better" i said with a soft sigh. I looked to the side to see Mrs.Esmerelda and Mr.Charles, or just Esmerelda and Charles as they let me call them

"Aliyah! Oh how i miss you" Esmerelda gave me a small hug as i chuckled softly

"Missed you Esmerelda, and you too Charles" i giggled, giving Charles a side hug

"Come on, let's get an empty compartment before the other ones are full" Mattheo gestured to the train's door with his head.

Lorenzo and I followed him inside, thankfully finding an empty compartment just when i bumped into Blaise. Blaise doesn't really know what happened, but knows i was having a hard time.

"Hey Aliyah". He smiled softly. "Here's your prefect badge by the way"
Blaise handed me a silver Slytherin prefect pin.

"Oh- yeah, shit. I kinda forgot, thanks" i said as i put it in my bag
"No problem. See ya 'round".