⁂𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒⁂

Aliyah's Pov:

All night, I couldn't sleep. I had cried the other night to Mattheo, thinking that all my friends might hate me because i didn't communicate all summer.

Theodore walked but i barely took even a glance at him, not wanting to make it seem like anything major was going on. He probably didn't even want to see my face anymore

Did he hate me? Coursed through my mind all night. Which is how, i am now asleep at breakfast in the great hall.

"Leah...Aliyah..." Mattheo tried shaking me awake "ALIYAH TOMAS RIDDLE" he yelled in my ear, causing me to jump back at least half-awake. I rubbed my eyes.

"Aliyah, how many hours of sleep did you get last night?" Lorenzo asked with a chuckle at my tired state.

"4.." i yawned, taking a sip of my water. "4?!" He exclaimed

I simply nodded and quickly ate my eggs. "Anyways, i've got to go get my timetable from Professor Snape then I'm off to class"

I took another sip of water and grabbed my bag, getting up "see you guys" i walked off.

I got my timetable from Snape and turns out i have the worst classes on Tuesdays

And I proved my point once i walked into potions. I look around for people in my house, and as if the world was plotting against me, i see Theodore again.

"Ah, hello there Ms?" Slughorn greets me to stand with the other students with a smile

"Riddle, Aliyah Riddle." I replied as his smile slightly faded. Of course he's going to hate me now. I go over and stand with the students standing up.

Slughorn takes a moment before starting to introduce himself to the class, mentioning the class chapters for this year.

"And as for the group work, when needed to work in groups i will separate you myself. The group you are assigned to is the one you will stay in for the rest of the year, no changes and no 'buts'." He concludes.

He starts separating the groups. "Mr. Potter and Weasley and Ms. Granger, you three are together."
"Ms. Parkinson, Ms.Greengrass and Mr. Riddle"

I waited for the old man to call out my name after a few minutes and I finally hear
"Ms. Riddle, you will be with Mr. Nott and Berkshire"

Shit. Did it have to be with Theodore?

I opened my mouth to try and negotiate but he repeated "no changes and
no 'buts', class; now group up around a cauldron and please bring out your textbooks"

The three of us walked over to a cauldron at the back of the class, sitting on the stools and getting our books out

"Soo" whispered Lorenzo to break the silence between us even though the entire class was talking aloud.

"So.." mumbled Theodore. I sighed "uhm.."

We stayed silent. Slughorn calmed the loud class down and started talking again.

As soon as class was over we went to lunch which i quickly made through, going back to my dorm right after.

I sat at my desk, just relaxing for a few minutes before plugging my headphones into my phone, putting on some music and getting a book out of my bag, writing the yearly lesson plan for potions.