!!𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!!

Hey guys!! As mentioned, I will take a small break before beginning a new project.

This one will most likely be a Mattheo Riddle fanfic so please leave suggestions on some elements I should add to the plot, small scene ideas/interactions or the trope or anything like that. (+ ideas for the title or anything)

I can assure you that I will try my best for this new story and I'll be writing it in the 3rd Person Perspective instead of a dual Pov again. I will also most likely edit this page once I've started it, putting the name of the book here.

New stories I make will not be related to my other fanfics unless I say so in its beginning. Either than that, there's nothing else.

Once again, I thank you all SOOO MUCH for reading this story, and this marks the end of "Just"

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: November 24, 2023
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: February 27, 2024

Hey guys!! This is an edit, but I just wanted to say that I have begun with a new, Mattheo Riddle fanfic!! The fic's name is "Props And Mayhem", inspired by the song Props & Mayhem by Pierce The Veil.
More information on it is in the intro of the story. I'm so happy you guys liked this story, so go read Props And Mayhem now!! My writing had improved greatly from this story.
Love you guys, xx