⁂𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇⁂

Aliyah's Pov:

It's been a couple weeks after what's happened, and Blaise and I finally came up with a plan.

It was... kind of a fake-dating. Well, not exactly that. Almost like a friends with benefits thing, but it was all fake.

Pansy and Blaise are almost infatuated with each other, and I knew this would crack Pansy to speak up. Pansy speaking = we are friends again and Blaise gets to date her + fixing things with Theodore — kinda.

But anyway, we were positive it was going to work, and they'll get to see that soon on Theodore's birthday. Theodore's birthday falls on the 24th of November, so it gives us the perfect opportunity.

The only problem is — I felt bad. I mean, I know they deserve it, but it just feels wrong. Like, on his birthday? That's a bit fucked up. But either way, we were going to have to.

I've gone shopping with Mattheo in Hogsmeade last week for a present, and I got him: A hoodie, a pack of cigarettes and his favorite chocolate, snickers.

I know things between us are tough, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't get his a present. After all, it's his birthday for merlin's sake.

Mattheo, as Theodore's BEST friend, is the one organizing the party for him in the common room. Most of the year is going to be there considering they were all his friends (couldn't relate) and it was going to be held tomorrow night; since TODAY is the 23rd of November.

We currently are at Quidditch, stretching a few minutes before our match against Ravenclaw.

"Everyone huddle up!" Marcus yelled, summoning everyone on the team

"Okay everyone, very first match of the year and we don't want to come of as weaklings. We are going to win this match, you fucking hear me? As well as every other, because we are Slytherins." He stated

"Beaters, you will fucking beat. Chasers we need to chase. Keeper — Aliyah — you keep, defend. And seeker — Terrence — you will seek like your life depends on it, because you and the whole teams' egos do. Understood? Now let's kick some ass"

We all flew up into the air in our positions, ready to play. I quickly adjusted my knee and shoulder pads before Lee Jordan could start commentating.

"Hello, all Hogwarts students. Today we are here for the first match of this school year with — Slytherin — versus — Ravenclaw! Hope you betted on who's going to win because this match's going to be interesting as Slytherin have a new keeper, Ms. Aliyah Riddle" Lee exclaimed as a whistle blew and a timer started.

"I want a fair and clean game" Madame Hooch addressed before setting the bludgers free as well as the snitch, followed by throwing the quaffle into the air.

I watched as they all flew around rapidly, keeping my eye out for anything really. I wasn't going to mess up my first game.

"The quaffle's been caught by Marcus Flint, passed to Theodore Nott, who SCORES A GOAL!" Lee Jordan adds, making a lot of cheering heard "that is 10 points to Slytherin!"

Midway through the match, I was blocking a shot as Lee continued his commentary
"Aliyah Riddle blocks the quaffle in a swift movement as Cho Chang gives it her all to catch the snitch before Terrence Higgs can!"

As i focused on the quaffle's movements, I start to hear yelling from my teammates
Theodore took a quick glance at me while flying, then yelling like all the others "Aliyah, behind you!" He screamed, and I did look back, but it was too late.

A bludger came flying and hit my cheekbone dangerously close to my eye, causing me to slightly lose my balance; however, in that moment, the snitch was caught and a whistle was heard

"Terrence Higgs has indeed caught the snitch, winning Slytherin the match and the 150 points! Tough luck Ravenclaw, maybe next time" Lee Jordan cheered

Everybody flew to the ground as the crowd roared, and I stood alone, wincing in pain, head aching.

I quickly walked over to the rest of the team as they celebrated, standing next to Mattheo. He took a quick glance at me but then put all his focus on me "Aliyah, you're bleeding" he said in worry

He held my hand and we ran off the field to go to the infirmary, but we were stopped by professor Snape, whose face also turned to concern. "Mr. Riddle the inside of her eye is bleeding as well, to the infirmary, now!" He said sternly

I ran with him into the castle, hearing yelling from behind us. I stopped running for a moment, panting "just a second, Matt, I'm a bit-" I exhaled continuously "just a bit dizzy and breathless"

Theodore ran to me with concern "Aliyah, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just-" but before I could finish my sentence, I passed out, falling onto the ground

Every thing felt a blur. I could hear yelling and footsteps, as well as arguing.

...

Theodore's Pov:

I watched as Aliyah walked towards Mattheo. He looked concerned, taking her hand and running inside back to the castle, I followed behind.

Professor Snape stopped me "and where do you think you are going?"

"Professor, please, she's hurt" "she is with her brother"

"PROFESSOR PLEASE, SHE'S MY FRIEND!" I yelled, pushing beside him and running in the direction of the infirmary.

Aliyah was near there, panting and out of breath. Oh my fucking god, she's bleeding a lot.

I ran up to her, examining her face "Aliyah, are you okay?" I asked with worry

"Yeah, just-" she panted once more, collapsing on the floor as she fell unconscious.

"Aliyah!" I crouched down and shook her shoulders continuously

"Aliyah, please, wake up! ALIYAH!" I yelled, getting pulled back by Professor Snape as Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore came rushing, getting Madame Pomfrey and carrying her into the infirmary

"Please" i felt my heart beat faster as my eyes welled with tears.
Professor Snape let me go, "control yourself, Mr. Nott"

I hugged Mattheo as we both shed a few tears in worry. Him for his sister, myself for my friend.

"She's going to be alright, yeah?" Pansy said in concern as she ran towards us "right?"

"We should've never made that plan, Pansy. She's hurt and thinks we both hate her!" I cried, watching as she as well started to well up. "No, no, she'll be okay... she will..." she tried to deny it, knowing damn well she probably envies us at this point

"I'd fucking hate me too at this point" i placed my head on the cold wall, letting it all build up. "It's all my fault..."

—————
1122 words!!
Uh oh, what will happen next?
Stay updated and wait for the next chapter in a few hours to find out!!
Lmao, love u guys🩶🩷