⁂𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐃 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓, 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?⁂

Aliyah's Pov:

"Al, you've got to eat", "I'm not hungry" i told Enzo for maybe the millionth time.

"Aliyah, this isn't good. Just because something happened with Theo-" I quickly grabbed him and sprinted us from the common room to my dorm room and closed the door. "If it's about you and Theodo-" "Yes, it's about me and Theo, fuck!" I exclaimed, burying my face in my hands.

"Thanks for clarifying that, but could I finish my sentence next time?" He replied sassily, "Yeah, I'm sorry"

"Well, about Theo... he told me about your panic attack after you finished telling me...and he was crying... saying stuff like he doesn't deserve you and how he loves you..." Enzo continued on explaining, but my head was stuck in a loop of the same three words.

'he loves you', that's how he talked to him about me. Theo talks to his mates about me and says he loves me.

"He really talks about me like that?..."
"Yes, Al. He literally loves you so much. It's not just puppy love or a crush. To him, you are his everything" Enzo added.

"We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of a true wizard, a mentor, and a friend. Albus Dumbledore was a man of great wisdom, compassion, and courage, who dedicated his life to the greater good of the wizarding world.

Dumbledore was a man who saw the best in others, who believed in the power of love and friendship to overcome even the darkest of forces. He was a man who was not afraid to make difficult choices, who was willing to sacrifice his own safety and well-being for the greater good."  began Professor McGonagall at the funeral held in the garden outside.

"Dumbledore was a man who valued knowledge and learning, who believed that education was the key to unlocking the full potential of every student. He was a man who was always eager to share his own knowledge and wisdom with others, who believed that every person had something valuable to contribute to the world.

Dumbledore was a man who was willing to stand up for what was right, even when it was difficult, even when it was unpopular. He was a man who cared deeply for those around him, who saw the best in others, even when they could not see it in themselves.

Dumbledore was a man who believed in love and kindness, who believed that these values were the foundation of a happy and fulfilling life. He was a man who believed that we are defined not by our mistakes, but by the way we choose to learn and grow from them.

We will miss Dumbledore deeply, but we will always carry his memory in our hearts. We will always remember the lessons he taught us, the examples he set for us, and the love and compassion he showed us." Her voice began to break

"Albus Dumbledore may be gone, but his memory will live on in the hearts and minds of all those he touched throughout his life. We are all the better for having known him, and for having received his wisdom and guidance.

Rest in peace, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, a true wizard and a true friend." She finished.

Everyone kept their heads down and so did I.
I wanted to cry, I wanted to break down, but I held it in. It wasn't your fault, the sentence Theo repeated to me on and on. I glance at him across the garden, he sat next to Blaise and Draco.

I then looked away in embarrassment. 'You're a monster' said the voice of Bellatrix in the back of my mind. No, no I'm not. 'You would've killed Dumbledore' the voice repeated.

It was like a migraine. 'I am ashamed to call you my daughter' said a different voice — Voldemort's voice.

I felt the world around me blur a bit more. What?

I looked around and looked at my hands. They don't look real. They don't feel real. I looked back around me, and it was weird. I took my glasses off, but it was still like that. What is this?

"Aliyah, Aliyah answer" a voice mumbled, someone shaking me side to side. I turned look at the person, Enzo. "Al, are you alright?" He asked with worry.

"I feel weird, Enz..." I tilted my head as I looked at him, he didn't seem real either. "Weird? Weird how?"

"...I don't know how to explain it... it's like I'm-..." I couldn't quite finish my sentence. I felt extremely lightheaded and tired. "Aliyahh" he waved a hand in my face, everyone beginning to leave.

"Yeah, yeah..." I stood up, but felt even more lightheaded. I stumbled as I took a step, and felt my vision go blurrier.

"Hey, let's take you to the infirmary, okay?" He supported me with a hand on my shoulder. "I feel really dizzy" i mumbled, Enzo's face turning to more concern.

"Is everything alright?" Came over Mattheo. "Yeah, I just-..."
Well turns out I just couldn't finish my sentence without my brain going fuzzy and passing out cold in Enzo's arms.

My heavy eyes slowly began to open, the world around me still a bit blurry until I was fully conscious and apparently in the infirmary.

It was dark, probably late. I looked over at my phone on the table, reading 2:40 A.M. very late.

I sat myself up properly and noticed an IV hooked into my arm. I noticed a box of iron pills that looked just like the ones I have. The ones I now realized I forgot to take.

I decided fuck it and pulled the IV out. I took one of the pills and put my shoes back on. I quietly crept around the dark, empty castle, going to a place I knew Theo would be.

I walked up the stairs of the Astronomy Tower, a somewhat cool May breeze in the air. And as predicted, he was there, sitting on the edge with a cigarette as he usually would smoke.

I guess he heard my footsteps prying closer to him, "Why are you still here, Blaise, I told you to leave" his voice was almost broken, wiping a tear off his face.

I sat beside him "Too bad, I guess I'll stay here" I said sarcastically. "Not funny, Pansy-..." he turned to look at me, his gaze softening.

"So I'm Pansy now, huh?" I smirked with a giggle.

He immediately hugged me, burying his face in the crook of my neck as he began to cry. I chuckled and hugged him back tightly, comforting him like a child.

"I thought you died, don't ever do that to me again" he cried. I ran my fingers through his hair soothingly, "I'm not going anywhere, I'm right here"

He continued to cry, leaving a kiss on my neck "Please don't ever forget to take those things, I was so scared, I can't do this without you"

"You don't have to be scared, I'm here, Teddy. And even if I was gone, you'd live for me. You'd do that, right?" I said softly. He nodded "I love you, Leah"

"I love you too"

—————
1207 wc
Idrk what to put here
VOTE!!
Guys put me in your prayers, please let it rain, I don't wanna go to school😭😭
🩷🩶