⁂𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄?⁂

Aliyah's Pov:

I kissed Theo! But Shit, I kissed Theo

"Aliyah, I..." stammered Theo "I don't know..." He encouraged his face closer to mine. I could smell the scent of his perfume on him. "Yes?" I nervously said barely above a whisper

"I don't know what's been happening to me lately..." he mumbled as he placed a hand on my cheek and one of my waist. Oh god, why I was enjoying this, "Me either, Theo... every time I look or talk to I feel this... this feeling" I expressed.

I think I really like Theo. Ever since our other locker incident I've just felt something different about him. A good different. He wasn't a boy like Adrian or Lucian, Theodore is a respectful, passionate man.

"With a little thought in the back of your mind..." he muttered, pulling me in, for what felt like a 'finally', soft kiss on my lips. I felt I was on cloud nine, slinging my arms around his neck.

It was so warm, welcoming, kind. It was soft, it felt good, magical even (not that we don't already practice magic) . His hand snaked its way to my lower back, pulling me even closer than we already were. Oh my goodness.

I tangled my hands into his locks, and I could hear us both breathing heavily as we pulled away slowly, eyes fluttering back open.

"That was..." I tripped on my words from nervousness. Nobody's ever kissed me before. "Was it your first kiss?..." he chuckled softly while asking. MERLIN WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO CUTE.
Well that's surprising coming from you..."

You know what else is surprising? That I like one of my bestfriends! Yeah, the kiss was amazing, but what would I tell my brother? Mattheo will kill us both! Well, he wouldn't dare, but still, he'd probably whoop my ass. And Theo's.

I mean, are we dating? Are we still 'just friends', or like a 'friends with benefits' type situation? Yet that'd be awkward, for me at least.

"And we kissed" I sighed, whispering to Pansy and Daphne at the picnic meetup. I obviously couldn't keep it to myself, that'd put too much pressure on myself. Besides, who better to tell than them two? They know about this stuff more than anyone I know.

They both gasped, looking both shocked and happy "Oh my god! Was it- was it good?" Quietly squealed Pansy, "Yeah, just explain it, tell us more about it" added Daphne.

I sighed with a smile, quickly sneaking a glance of him, already looking at me. "Well, it was — nice? I mean, at first his hand was like on my waist, but then it went to my lower back and he pulled me in closer"

They giggled quietly "Oh my god! So, are you sure like him? Are you guys dating?" They bombarded me with several other questions

I chuckled "It's complicated, I don't know. I like Theo, he likes me, I think, but we're not dating. At least I don't think we are"

I turned again, to see Mattheo walking away to what seems like to talk to Theodore. Oh no, oh no, oh no.

"Do you think Mattheo heard?" I turned back to the girls nervously.

I quickly rushed off to my Charms class before Professor Flitwick starts a streak of yelling at me for being late every morning.

I quickly sat in my seat, forgetting that I sat left to the one and only — Theodore! Merlin, again? It's okay, thankfully Draco was also next to me.

"Hey" Theo scanned my face, his voice making my heart flutter. "Hi" I quickly looked away not to embarrass myself even more than I already was.

"Good morning, class, today we will be learning about the charm 'Sectumsempra'. Now, this spell shall not be used for play during free hour, for I'm sure you all know the consequences to that" Professor Flitwick started, continuing to blabber on with her lesson.

I paid attention though of course. I'm a good student with good grades. Wouldn't want to lose my streak.

"Aliyah, I kind of need to talk to you" Theodore walked beside me as I was going back to my dorm after lunchtime. "Uhm, I'm a bit busy. I've got... Transfiguration homework" i lied.

I obviously wanted to find out what our status would become, but I was nervous, scared. I guess I feel I needed a bit of time.

"Al, McGonagall gave us no homework" he chuckled. He stepped in my way "Look, we really need to talk." He walked closer.

I sighed "I know, I shouldn't be denying it. I know we need to talk, but how is this even going to turn out?". "I'm not sure, that's exactly why we need to talk it out"

"Me either, but how do we 'talk it out', Theo?" I speculated. He rubbed his temples "Look, let's make it simple". "Yes, tell me"

"Aliyah, I like you." He stated, making my stomach do flips, "And I like you too, Theodore. Yet what does that make us? What are we?" I looked up at him

"I- I don't know..." he caressed my cheek softly. "What I do know is that I like you a lot, Al. I don't want us to be just friends. I want us to be more than that" he confided

"I want that too, trust me, but... if anyone finds out about this..." I sighed, "Theo, if my parents find out they'll hurt me more and you. I want you safe from them if anything is to happen between us" I muttered.

"Nothing will happen to me or you as long as I stay by your side"
"Theo, my parents are keeping me in the house all summer, I won't be able to get out unless I sneak out, and you'll be in Italy"

He paused "I'll could call you every single day, I don't mind". I chuckled "you'd do that?" I tilted my head, smiling. "Of course"

"But Theo, this has to be secret. At least for a month or two, please"
"Anything for you, bella" he kissed my cheek softly

Just as I noticed Mattheo and Draco coming by soon, I immediately put a space between us "act normal" I said as I pretended to casually talk to Theo as they both walked by normally.

—————
1060 wc
FINALLY, THEY'RE TGTH
sorry for late update I was a bit busy this week
Mid-term Exams start February 😭
VOTE!!!
🩷🩶