⁂𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃⁂

Theodore's Pov:

Enzo, Matt and Al hadn't shown up to the deatheater meetings that week, only Esmerelda and Charles have. Once it was finally time for them to return, they did at the start of another meeting.

I never really liked these meetings, nor the dark lord. I didn't like any of it, but if we wouldn't, he'd kill us all.

"Oh and to think we got rid of you forever" chuckled the bitch Bellatrix as they sat down in their seats. "Shut it you roach" snarled Al at her. "Watch your tone, young lady" scolded Voldemort.

She rolled her eyes at him, "You guys feel any better?" I whispered to Mattheo as he sat beside me. "Yeah. Al's been getting the worst of it, though"

Aliyah's Pov:

"—which is when we strike. This shall not only be a war, but also a massacre of all dirty blooded wizards and witches, as well as the slaughter of Harry Potter" Voldemort went on to explain his plan.

"This is so stupid..." I mumbled. Voldemort turned to look at me, "Excuse me?".

"I said, this is so stupid. Honestly, Tom, you're mad because a literal baby was strong enough to reject a killing curse and send you unconscious? Honestly, it's all buffoonery" I snapped at him.

He scoffed, "Talk to me like that, I dare you.". "Oh we dare to, alright" chimed in Matt.

"You lot better shut your gobs before we shut it for you" said Bellatrix angrily. "I'd love to see you try" I scoffed right in her face.

Bellatrix put on a nasty grin, "Diffindo" she casted, forming another large cut all across my face face which Theo and Enzo winced at the sight of as well as Pansy and Blaise.

My mouth was agape, touching my face to see blood on mh fingers. Bellatrix marched over to me, "You're a real bitchy teen, you know that?" She cursed "The only bitchy person here is you" commented Matt.

Bellatrix laughed, casting yet another diffindo at him this time, a bloody cut across his lip. "Don't fucking touch him" I took my wand out, only for Bellatrix to slap me hard across the face.

What the actual fuck.

"You two are both such disappointments" said Voldemort. "If so, I'm surprised as to why you care that we're even showing up to your 'cult' meetups" I snapped back, rubbing my cheek.

Bellatrix chuckled, "You're right. We should've done this a long time ago...".

No. No. No. No. This is not the time to become like Sirius.

Mattheo looked shocked, "You wouldn't dare". Bellatrix cackled, "Oh but we would... Leave this home, both of you!" She boomed.

I shot up out of my seat, "You're seriously disowning us?!" I yelled, shaken. "You heard her, leave this house, and don't ever come back" agreed Voldemort.

"Are you serious?!" Said Mattheo, "Yes. It would be such a shame to have such expectations from you knowing damn well you can't even respect us"

My heart tore apart. Even the man I used to call my father?

I scoffed, "It's not like we ever chose or wanted this family. The only good people in this family were uncle Regulus and Sirius, yet you killed them. Always wished one of them would be our parent instead of your self-centered, depressed, idiotic, narcissistic self" I cried.

"House elf, pack up all of our things. All of them." Ordered Mattheo.

"You can't disown your own children, they've nowhere to go!" Theo spoke up against Voldemort for the first time in his life. Oh no, oh no.

I turned to look at him with worry in her eyes, "Theo, you shouldn't have done that..." I said barely above a whisper.

"She's right, you shouldn't have" said Bellatrix as she attempted to shoot a 'crucio' at him, Mattheo standing in the way and taking it instead.

No, no, not Matt.

Mattheo gripped onto the table, groaning and shaking in pain. I immediately casted a counter-curse out of instinct just as the house elves were back with quite literally all of our things all put together into four trunks.

"Don't expect or try to give us a call, nor a next, nor a letter, not anything. We aren't coming back to this hell hole" I yelled, grabbing my things and running out with Mattheo.

"We won't be doing any of that." Voldemort yelled.

I wiped a tear off my cheek, the water and Blood on my face mixed onto my hand.

I got out Sirius's motorcycle and filled it with gas, finding the keys and placing our things onto the attachment compartment it had.

I drove the motorcycle to the only place I could think of in that moment. The old Black manor that became the main HQ for the order who were against Voldemort.

I nervously knocked on the door, a familiar ginger-haired boy opening it. "Aliyah?" George's amused look turned to one of horror.

"George" I immediately hugged him, and he did back, "What's wrong? Why're you here —"

"— Why is there blood all over your face?" Joined in Fred. "Matt, Al, what happened?"

"Can we come inside?..." I fidgeted with my hands. "Of course- yeah"

"Dear God, they disowned you?" All the Weasleys along with the rest of the Order members were shocked. They'd trusted enough to hear us out as George and Fred told them everything about Matt and I.

"We're sorry to dump this all on you, but we just really need a place to stay, and we really want to be on your side. We want to be with the order" I sighed. "Of course, dear. You've got your things with you, haven't you?" Said Molly.

We nodded. "Aliyah, I really do recommend cleaning that cut up with some antiseptic, it might scar" suggested Remus Lupin, "It's helped me with my own cuts"

"Thanks, professor Lupin... can I just used the restroom for a minute?" I asked anxiously. "Yeah, I'll show you" Tonks lead me to the bathroom where I washed the blood off my face.

She stood at the door, watching sadly as I looked at myself in the mirror in horror. My breath hitched in my throat and I took a look at the filthy mark on my arm. "You remind me so much of them both" she spoke.

I gave a confused look as to who she was talking about. "— Sirius and Regulus... you're more alike to them than you think" she smiled softly.

My eyes watered, "What have I become, Tonks? I'm a monster" i dried my face with a towel, before beginning to cry into it.

"Darling, don't cry, you're not a monster..." she hugged me as I continued to sob. "Is it because of me? I don't know what I did wrong" I cried.

"You did nothing wrong, Al... You're a good person who was forced to take bad decisions..." she comforted.

"What am I going to do? If they see me again they'll kill me", "You won't ever have to see them again"

—————
1177 wc!!
This chapter is kinda 50/50
Tonks and Al getting closer!!
Exams tmr😭😭
VOTEE!!!
🩷🩶