⁂𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘⁂

Aliyah's Pov:

I've recently made friends with George Weasley and his brother Fred, and it's been amazing! They're nice, funny, and we now even pull pranks together.

I've been hanging out with George more than usual, even outside tutoring lessons and it's really fun! The only problem? I feel I'm leaving my friends out.

But either way, it's going to be alright. The Gryffindors have actually won a game against Ravenclaw and are going to celebrate a bit after dinner in their common room. And obviously, George asked me to go, saying I could bring a few friends, so I invited the group.

"I'm not going to a Gryffindor party" scoffed Draco at the offer, immediately taking it back once Daphne said she was going. "Whatever, I don't care, I'm not changing my mind and that's final." Rejected Theo for the third time.

"Come on! Don't be such a stick-in-the-mud. What happened to the 'party Theo'?" I whined. "I like parties but I'm not going", "Well why not?!"

"You know what, if you want me to go that bad, I will" he finally snapped. "I'll see you there" he walked off. Why's he so angry?

"Uhm... Anyways, I'm going to go get ready." I walked off to my dorm with Pansy and Daphne. Once we started to dress up, I spoke again "Anyone else notice how Theo's been acting weirdly and mad most of the time?"

"I dunno, probably because you haven't hung out with him for an entire month now" replied Pansy sarcastically. "Oh come on, that obviously not the reason. That's not how he usually acts" i rolled my eyes.

"Well then if it's not that, then we don't know how to help you, babe", "still, try talking to him again" suggested Daphne.

I walked into the party that slowly filled up, different colored lights everywhere . I was wearing a white long sleeves with a red vest, oversized pants and my red boots. Have to support my friends in their moment of victory, am I right?

I looked around for either one of the twins, until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around — Fred. "Hey darling, George's over there with Harry" he nodded his head in the direction which I walked to.

"Ah, Aliyah, glad you could make it!" George and I hugged, scanning my outfit as I pulled away "Wearing red. Supporting us, eh?" he chuckled

"Aliyah Riddle? She's your friend?" Harry was shocked. I turned to him "Yeah, pleasure to meet you, Harry" I stuck my hand out to shake

"Don't worry, she doesn't bite" joked George, and he shook my hand. "So you're not — evil or anything?"
"Not at all. I'm the complete opposite of Voldemort" I smiled, "Odd" Harry was stunned

"I brought some of my friends if that's alright with you? You don't need to worry about them either", "Oh- yeah, sure. Why not" he nodded

The party was amazing so far. It was fun, we were dancing, playing games, etc. Yet not a single sign of Theo. Where on Earth even is he?

I pushed it aside, joining a game of 'Seven Minutes in Heaven', only for him to magically appear and sit across me. I waved him a 'hi' but he didn't do the same. Really, what's up with him?

A few rounds after, the bottle landed on George and I. "Well, come on, darling" we stood up, entering a small broom closet, no other light than a small one that warmly lit up the enclosed space.

"We don't have to do anything, yeah?"
George chuckled "It's Seven Minutes in Heaven, come on, darling" he leaned a bit close, not that we already weren't.