⁂𝐒𝐓.𝐄𝐃𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃'𝐬⁂

Aliyah's Pov:

The blackness I was seeing slowly faded away, only to be replaced with more darkness.
I rubbed my eyes, but it was still dark.

Am I dead? Where am I?

I sat up properly, feeling a sharp pain in my neck when I turned to look around. I was in like a room of some sort, sitting in a bed. When I looked down at my hands and arms, I was surprised to see IV's and some other stuff injected into them.

I could smell the blood that it was transferring into my body.

My head snapped back to the door of the mysterious room as I heard footsteps approaching. I could hear the door creak open extremely loudly and a man walked in. "Oh, you're awake, finally!"

I had to cover my ears from how loud that was. I tilted my head, "What's happening to me? Did I die? Is this my punishment or something?"

The man laughed, "Don't be silly —", he turned on the extremely bright lights in the room. I had to squint not to blind myself "— you're at St. Edmund's! The finest hospital for wizards and witches in all of London. I'm your doctor, Dr. Montgomery"

"I'm in London?!" My gaze adjusted to the beaming lights of the hospital room I was in. I took a better look at the room, surprised to see the door made of — metal??

I could smell the blood rushing through the doctor's veins, "Everything seems weird... everything is so loud, I can severely smell everything"

He sighed, "Miss-..." , "Riddle", "Miss Riddle! Oh- yes, nobody could recognize you with your eyes closed. Now, this might be a little harsh to let down on you, but you've been...passed out for almost two months, approximately fifty-two days...And the reason is because you survived a werewolf attack, but you lost a lot of blood. That'll help you put two and two together" he uttered

"You're meaning to tell me I've been a coma?" I sputtered loudly, sitting up properly. And I've been scratched by a werewolf. That means... "No- no, please say you're joking"

"I'm afraid this is not a joke, Miss" he exhaled loudly, "No, I-I can't be a werewolf now!"
"Unfortunately, Miss Riddle, you are. The scratch you obtained is the reason" he nodded to my neck.

"The scratch..." my hand hovered over my bandaged neck, "I thought it killed me...", "Thankfully it didn't. When we rushed after that giant battle at Hogwarts, our searchers found you unconscious and full of blood"

I was shocked, eyes watering up, "Do- Does anyone know I'm still alive?" I mumbled, "No, not unless you would like us to contact anyone right now" he suggested.

"No, I know where to go... when is the soonest I can be discharged from here?", "The sooner you can stand up and we get you your iron medicine you'll be able to leave. You also have to be given certain medications for your monthly transformations"

"Oh god, I'm going to need Remus for this" i put my hands on my head.

"No need to stress, Miss, it'll all be alright." He comforted, "No need to stress? Alright? I'm a werewolf now for fucks sake!" I intoned

"I know, it is a lot to take in" he acknowledged. I audibly exhaled, thinking for a moment, "Does everyone think I'm dead or something?" I muttered a question