⁂𝐖𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄⁂

Aliyah's Pov:

After what happened, Mattheo and I decided to tell Pansy, Daphne and Blaise as well as Draco. To be honest, it was like a heavy weight finally lifted off my shoulders.

I felt, comfortable and safe. Like I didn't have to hide anything anymore, and it was amazing. It also encouraged me to feel better in participating in class again, certainly getting me good notes from the Professors.

I was doing so well, I was second in my class, to Hermione Granger of course, but it's still good!

Everything that week passed really smoothly. No crying, good marks. My cuts were healing but leaving scars, yet other than that tiny little bit it felt great! I felt great. I felt understood and secure in myself again.

Friday night, we'd just finished Quidditch practice in the rain and were walking back to the locker rooms all soaked. Theo caught up with me again, "Hey, Al. Marcus said my shower's broken again. You wouldn't mind if I showered in yours again, yeah?" He chuckled

"It's fine, I'm practically used to it by now" I laughed as we walked into my locker room.

"Thanks". We undressed away from each other, separated by the lockers and covered ourselves with towels.

We got into the shower, back to back as usual. As I was conditioning my hair, Theo spoke up. "Hey, are you coming tonight? Y'know, to the outing?" He asked a bit awkwardly.

"Tonight? What outing?" I i tilted my head in confusion, but obviously he couldn't see.

"You didn't know? Blaise texted the group chat, we're all going out for butterbeer at Three Broomsticks at, what? Maybe 9 P.M.?" He chuckled

"Oh? I think I've got do not disturb on, that's why" "You're going then?"

It wouldn't be a bad idea to just hangout with my friends for once.

"Yeah, I'll go" I rinsed my hair out and turned off the water on my side. I wrapped my body and hair with a towel as I stepped out of the shower. I only wore my bra and pants so that I could brush and do my hair without getting my shirt wet.

Theo then stepped out of the shower and started dressing up in pjs as well. "How're the scars doing?" "Fine, they don't hurt anymore"

We walked back to the dungeons together and went to each of our dorms to get dressed up properly for the night out.

I wore a black collared shirt with baggy jeans, converse and a leather jacket along with a beanie; whereas Theo wore a simple sweater with sweatpants, nikes and a black coat for a balance of comfy but still presentable.

We walked together through Hogsmeade under an umbrella from the rain, making a few joke's causing us to crack up.

We entered Three Broomsticks, giggling. He closed and placed his umbrella at the entrance like everyone else did and we walked over to the table with Pansy, Blaise, Enzo, Matt, Daphne and Draco.

"Hi guys, sorry we came a bit late" I apologized with a chuckle as we sat down. Wasn't that late though, it was 9:15, but still.

"It's fine, you're not that late" Daphne reassured and Draco called over the waiter. We talked as we waited for our drinks which arrived soon after ordering them.

We talked and laughed and drank, then talked and laughed a bit more. It was really fun
We were in the middle of Enzo telling us an extremely funny story, which is when I looked around to see almost the entire place deserted, the only people there being us and the waiter who soon came up to us.

"Hey, I'm sorry but I really think it's best you guys get going... a heavy storm's coming and it's likely going to start to snow" the waiter suggested.

We all exchanged looks and started getting up, paying and thanking him then wearing our coats, grabbing our umbrellas and leaving.

We all rushed to get back in the castle, but once we did we were fully wet despite having umbrellas with us. "Guess that shower was for nothing then, eh?" I joked to Theo who chuckled.

"It's fine, we can still have fun inside. We could all change into pjs and maybe watch a movie" suggested Blaise, and that was exactly what we did.

Although, while I was walking to the boys' dorm room, someone interrupted me. "Hey, Aliyah, right?" Chuckled Adrian Pucey

"Oh- hi, sorry, were you sleeping? Sorry if I woke you"
He shook his head "don't worry about it. I actually wanted to say — I've been seeing you around for a while and was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime?" Adrian smiled softly, raising a brow.

"Depends when, but sure, why not?" I giggled. "Good, I'll simply talk to you after Quidditch or something. Goodnight, Aliyah" he walked back to his room

"Goodnight" I waved to him and entered the boys's room, and I sat down next to Enzo.

"Whoah, what are you so smiley and giggly about?" He teased. "Nothing, I just got asked on a date" i smiled

"Really? Who?" , "Adrian Pucey" I said proudly, he chuckled "well, congratulations"

"You're going on a date with Pucey?" Theo questioned, making a face. I giggled "yeah, what about it?"

"Nothing just that most of the girls he goes out with usually regret it. They say his ego's too big" he commented. "That's fine, I like a man who's got confidence"
"Yeah but he's got way too much of it", "we'll see about that soon"

"Plus, they say he's got the worst attitude" Theo added, "and where do you get that information from, hm?" I raised an eyebrow

"I'm just warning you from now that he's bad news" he chuckled, relaxing in his bed as Daphne played the movie on her laptop

"Also, if you were upset about Lucian the other time how do you know you won't get upset about Adrian as well?" Mattheo suggested with a laugh

"Also, that was Lucian." I mocked him "Is Adrian's name Lucian? No, didn't think so" I flashed a sarcastic smile at him before laughing along

——————
1030 wc!!
There's going to be a few filler chapters and stuff cuz my main ideas for this book are not until later on in the story😭
School starts Monday and I don't wanna go back
VOTEE!!!
🩷🩶
Look up how Adrian looks like if u forgot