⁂𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄⁂

Theodore's Pov:

I walked into Aliyah's open door, seeing her sitting on the edge of her bed. She was dressed up, her trunk packed and ready besides having to eat before leaving for the train. She stared into space, biting her fingernails, chipping her red nail polish.

"Hey" I sat beside her, an arm over her shoulder. "Hi..."

"I don't want to go back, Theo. God knows what they're going to do to us, especially that bitch Bellatrix" she muttered. "I know, bella... it'll be okay...but now you need to eat, the train's leaving soon. Usually you're the one who urges us to leave"

"I know..." she sighed, getting up and grabbing her trunk which I held for her. She ate her breakfast quickly before getting on the train.

We searched for a large compartment and found one, texting the entire group to join, which they did, filling up quickly. We placed our trunks on the over compartment and sat in our seats. I took a seat with Aliyah to my right, by the window seat, and Enzo on my left.

She held my hand and put her headphones in, leaning on my shoulder in hopes of a nap as soon as the train started to move, which it did. She fell asleep in less than half an hour into the train ride, probably not resting last night.

The compartment was loud, but she was sound asleep, used to the noise. "You guys are going to be alright, yeah?" I questioned Mattheo. "As long I have her and she has me, we'll be fine".

I looked back at her, sleeping ever so peacefully on my shoulder. I hope she'll be alright back at the Riddle manor

Aliyah rubbed her eyes, adjusting to the slight light from the sunset starting to settle. She stretched, waking me from almost falling asleep as well.

"Are we almost there?" She yawned, rubbing her eyes. "Halfway, so maybe five hours left?" I guessed. "Four and a half, actually" corrected Mattheo, making her groan.

"I really don't want to see them again. Summer's going to be like hell" she sat up properly "Bet you ten galleons we're either grounded or disowned" she joked, making Mattheo chuckle along with her.

"We won't be going to Italy before the start of July so if you guys ever need anything you can always come to my house or Enzo's" i suggested, waking the brunette boy up as he snorted, "Someone called me?" He mumbled and groaned.

We laughed at him, continuing the conversation with him when he fully focused.

"Oh yeah, you guys don't even need to ask. Al, you've still got that extra key I gave you?" Enzo nodded to Aliyah. "You gave her a key to your house?" said Mattheo rather offended.

"Mate, what do you expect? They've been best friends since three years old" I chuckled. "Me too!" He argued, "Yeah but you got closer to me than him"

Just then, Mattheo and Al both inhaled a sharp breath in unison. Aliyah shook her right arm, "What's wrong?" I became immediately alerted. "Nothing, the mark just hurts..." she muttered.

"It's strange, really, Voldemort's been doing this randomly since last night" added Mattheo.

A piece suddenly clicked in my head like a puzzle, that was exactly why she's tired. She didn't sleep last night because of it.

Students were running off the train, going up to their parents and hugging them. We took our trunks and patiently waited for the young students bustling through to get off before stepping off as well.

I almost immediately my parents and Enzo's talking together before turning to us and waving. I walked up to my mother with a smile, setting my trunk down and hugging her "Ay, tesoro, you've gotten even taller over the year!" She kissed my cheek. I chuckled "mami, I'm still the same", "No, she is right, you have grown a bit taller" said my father "Hi papa" I hugged my father as well.

Aliyah walked towards me after greeting the Berkshires, "My god, Aliyah, you've gotten even prettier! E lei è la tua ragazza adesso?" Asked my mum. Aliyah gave a confused look and I laughed "Yeah, she is".

"Hi, Mrs. Nott" she hugged her nervously. "Please, it's Cassiopeia from now on" my mum smiled, kissing her cheek as well.

"And Mr. Nott" Al shook my father's hand, "Aliyah." He nodded, "I hope Theodore is treating you well as his girlfriend" She laughed "He treats me more than well, you don't have to worry".

"Mattheo, how are you, mate?" My father greeted Mattheo after getting greeted by mum.

"Well, we've uhm... got to go..." Al sighed. I hugged her tightly, her doing the same "You'll call me or text if anything happens, okay bella?"

She nodded. I pulled her in for one last kiss on the lips before keeping her in my arms for another moment. "I love you, I'll call you and Enzo as soon as we can, alright?", "Of course, I love you too".

"We'll update you guys on everything" Mattheo and I hugged as well, "See you, mate".

I watched as they both apparated away, and I went to greet Enzo's parents. After I did, my mum spoke up, "You love her now, yeah?" She teased. My face flushed, I rubbed my temples, "Yes mama, i love her" I chuckled.

"Who started the relationship?" Added my father, chuckling. I laughed, growing nervous, "He did, actually" Enzo answered for me. "Lorenzo! Oh, I've missed you" she hugged him like she does with all of my friends.

"Missed you too, Cassiopeia" he chuckled

"Your relationship was a secret?" My mother was delved into the story of Al and I's relationship. I laughed, "Sí, mama"

"Dios mio, and you kissed her first as well?" She questioned. "Yes, why are you so shocked?" I laughed.

"Well, did she also tell you about... her thing?", "Her mark?", mum nodded. "Yeah, she has, but I still love her, she didn't have a choice to get it or not".

My mum smiled at me softly, tucking my hair back, "Ti sei rivelato un brav'uomo...".

"È tutto a causa di come mi hai cresciuto. Non sono un grande uomo, tu sei semplicemente una grande madre"

—————
1045 wc
This is also a bit short bc I'm still in exam week
I promise I'm writing whenever I can, even if it's a bit.
Uploading Aliyah's Pov in a bit
AND GUYS THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 13K READS!!
VOTE!!
🩷🩶