⁂𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘⁂

Theodore's Pov:

After dinner, my mother came into my room, asking what my friends got me for my birthday, as usual.

I showed what was in each box one by one, also stating who it was from.

I soon enough got to the last one "and this one's from — Aliyah", I pulled out the hoodie first, then cigarettes and chocolate

"Oh, Aliyah. She's a sweet, sweet girl. She suffered so much before Hogwarts started, wasn't eating and she cried a lot. Poor, poor girl, but she's better now, yeah?" My mother's words shocked me

Aliyah... starved herself over summer? Was that why she didn't talk to anyone? Oh God...

"Al had starved herself?" I asked worriedly, my mother looked confused. "Did she never talk to you about it?", I shook my head no

"Ay, Teddy, I'm sorry, you shouldn't have heard that then"
"No- mamma, why did she never tell me?" I kept demanding. "Just ask her at the Christmas Party, I'm sure she'll just tell you"

I simply didn't reply and spaced out. Aliyah was struggling and didn't want to tell even her friends... why?
Thoughts flowed my mind and I felt my heart breaking a bit "She was struggling?..." i said barely above a whisper, my eyes starting to water

"Oh, Teddy..." my mother sympathized, hugging me tightly as I just sat there, speechless.

"She'll tell you eventually when she's fully sure, I know it... don't be sad, darling..." my mother pulled away. "Are you sure?", "Positive"

——
Aliyah's Pov:
December 24

A few days after coming back, it was finally Christmas time!

I'd woken up in the morning to the view from my window of a bit of snow outside — maybe an inch or two — but it was no problem considering it would snow again tonight.

The whole day, the house elves decorated even more, prepared food, and did all sorts of stuff for the party.

At about 7 P.M., I started getting ready. I put on a gorgeous dark red long sleeved dress, along with jewelry, heels and fixing my hair, adding a bit of eyeliner and lipgloss to finish it off.

I quickly walked down the stairs, getting to my also well dressed father who wore a dark red  suit, similar to Mattheo's so that we could all be wearing the same color

I quickly walked down the stairs, getting to my also well dressed father who wore a dark red suit, similar to Mattheo's so that we could all be wearing the same color.

"Now, remember, good posture, be nice and we enjoy ourselves tonight, alright?" He reminded me, i nodded.

The doorbell rang and my father signaled me to go open it.
"AL!" Enzo shouted with glee once I saw him and his parents at the door
"ENZ!" We hugged tightly, giggling.

"Hello Charles, Esmerelda" my father chuckled and walked over, shaking their hands and welcoming them in.

Enzo and I went to the main area of the party, sitting in the side lounge area.
"God, I'm so excited for the gift exchange" i sighed with a smile
"Me too, as well as the sleepover"

"I know! It's going to be so much fun!" We both laughed, Blaise and his mother soon walking in

The room started to slowly pack up with guests, Theo joining us soon.

I felt someone's presence behind me "guess who" Theodore's easily recognized voice whispered into my ear.
"Theo!" I turned around and hugged him and he did back. "Merry Christmas" i chuckled as I pulled away, fixing my dress "Well aren't you dressed up nice" he complimented

"Why thank you, you look good too" i smiled as I slightly leaned in to fix his tie, "Thanks"

"Is uhh, everyone here yet?" "Almost, we still need Daphne" i looked around nervously "oh- she's over there" Theo pointed to, indeed, Daphne and her parents walking in.

Theo, Daphne, Enzo, Pansy, Blaise, Draco, Matt and I were all sat at the same table, referred to the "kids" table by the adults.

We were all chatting and having fun, laughing at several jokes we shared, and ate.

But sometimes, when I was chatting too long and forgetting to take a bite of my food, Theodore would always ask things like "are you okay?" and stuff, kinda weird, but I brushed it off.

The night went on, and it was really fun. More talking and laughing, games, dancing, etc...

And soon enough, it was already midnight, and guests were leaving. Only Matt and I with our friends.

"Aliyah, Mattheo, show your friends to the rooms, please" Father said

"Oh, yes, definitely" i nodded. We all went upstairs and separated rooms for sleeping later. Draco and Daphne with Mattheo in his room, Pansy and Blaise would share the guest bedroom and Lorenzo and Theodore with me in my room.

Of course, we all changed into pjs first, then all met up in my room to talk some more, play games and watch a movie.

We ended up watching "Home Alone" which everyone went back to their rooms after watching.

It was now just Enzo, Theo and I. Enzo and Theo on a mattress with a bunch of pillows and a cover on either side of my bed.

" 'Night Al, 'night Theo" Enzo yawned before quickly dozing off
"Goodnight" Theo and I replied in unison.

I cuddled myself in my covers, trying to fall asleep, but decided it was no use after an hour of being unable to sleep. I got up and put my slippers on , running out of the room as silently as possible.

I made my way downstairs to the library, opening the door and entering the beautiful place filled with books and plants in every corner.

I sat near the window, but still by the fireplace i lit with my wand to keep me warm. I placed a blanket over my body for extra warmth and comfort and grabbed my book, starting to read.

It was only until a few minutes later that I decided to move the curtains and look out, to see it was snowing heavily, earning a gasp and smile from me.

Just then, I heard the door slightly creak open, causing me to jump up and look back
"Hey, it's only me" Theodore chuckled, I sighed in relief "Hi"

He slowly walked closer to me, looking at the window as well. "It's snowing a lot. Gonna be fun tomorrow, yeah?"

"Yeah" i chuckled. [...]

"Why're you still awake?" He asked, "Couldn't sleep, you?".
"Same thing. And I didn't want you to be alone"

I sighed "Theo?" "Hm?" He turned to look at me almost immediately
"You've been acting a bit strange. Always checking on me and asking me how I'm doing, making sure I'm never alone..."

"Tesorodo, it's because you're my friend. Friends care for each other" he looked into my eyes deeply

"Theo, I know, but lately it's been a bit over the top. Are you sure there's nothing going on?"

"I promise, bella"

—————
1135 wc!!
MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!! I HOPE YOU ALL HAD FUN!!
I'll be most probably writing another Chapter today
Don't forget to vote!!
XOXO🩷🩶